If you could spend one day as the opposite sex, what would you do?

Replies

• theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    I'd spend at least half the time seeing what works best in the self care department. I'm assuming we can take this knowledge with us on return?

The other half of the day...I mean most of life's differences, and the benefits in switching for a day, would be body bound or experiences based on gender differences - all of us have been to a grocery store, so I'm not wasting my hours experiencing that as a woman. I would probably talk a lot, many women have nice voices, I think I'd like to hear something better than my usual mumble mouth.
  • capamericaag2188
    capamericaag2188 Posts: 23 Member
    Helicopterrrrrrrrr

🤣🤣
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    What all chicks do... Gym shower orgy 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    I would give one lucky woman the best night of her life.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Definitely sending inappropriate pics to all the ladies 😏
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Can I have two days? And can I be 25 years old? Because I'd spend one day trying on clothing (dresses, lots of types of jeans, etc), taking selfies for my instagram account. Then the next day I'd get some different hairstyles done, and take selfies for my instagram account. If I'm allowed a 3rd day I'd go to a number of locations and take some selfies for my instagram account.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I'd wake up, fart, sit on the throne for a couple hours. Repeat until it's time for bed. Then fart under the covers all night.
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I'd wake up, fart, sit on the throne for a couple hours. Repeat until it's time for bed. Then fart under the covers all night.

Ditto
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    Honestly find a guy and see what everything in the bedroom feels like from a woman's perspective
  • Singingbanshee
    Singingbanshee Posts: 25 Member
    Scratch my balls and see what’s so good about it guys do it that much 🤔
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    I’d flick the bean all day 😂
  • Mangoperson88
    Mangoperson88 Posts: 339 Member
    Walk around shirtless and not give a shet about body hair lmao :p
  • Mangoperson88
    Mangoperson88 Posts: 339 Member
    I know this is wrong but I'd like to see what it feels like to be an aggressive macho guy who pushes people around to get what he wants🤷
  • Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    edited March 2022
    I'd join the Good Ole Boys Club ...even for one day.
  • capgordon7741
    capgordon7741 Posts: 52 Member
    Think everyone one would try everything wouldn't they
  • LaBellaHarris
    LaBellaHarris Posts: 63 Member
    GO👏🏼TOPLESS👏🏼

Where? DOESN'T MATTER. It's +80° outside and shirts are stupid. I just want to feel the cool breeze on my sweaty chest, okay?? (I hope my manly pecs are symmetrical... is that a thing real guys worry about? 🧐)
  • Mellouk89
    Mellouk89 Posts: 469 Member
    Stare in the mirror.