Help me choose halloween costume

Options
kleavitt1992
kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
so i have it narrowed down to 5 which one should i pick (gonna go try em on soon maybe next saturday)

00189738zooma.jpgracer.jpg
pilot.jpg
nurse-1.jpg
maid.jpg

Replies

• cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Mmm I like the pilot one best. I was a naughty maid once& that was fun... Can't wait til I'm skinny enough for one of these again! Haha
  • tritepoet
    tritepoet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    nurse for sure =)
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Pilot.
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    I like the pilot too.
  • zaiikaa
    zaiikaa Posts: 112
    Options
    the pilot's tie really bothers me for some reason.
    i like the maid.
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Pilot, the naughty nurse and naughty maid are sooo over done
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    most costumes don't come with shoes... pick the one you already have shoes to match :)
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    the pilot ~ not too crazy about the maid & nurse. They are so stereotypical sexy ~ the cop looks too much like an S&M costume & just not too crazy about the race car mechanic!! :wink:
  • kleavitt1992
    Options
    most costumes don't come with shoes... pick the one you already have shoes to match :)

i pretty much have shoes to match any of them :P i have black leather thigh high boots from my fire fighter costume last year and im a shoe junkie so im sure i have something in my closet for the nurse or maid plus i work at ross lol

the nurse is the cheapest out of those tho so maybe that one they all are around 40-60 but i deserve it decided lol since i weigh alot less
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I like the cop or the pilot, but I would try all of them on and see which one you look best in. :D
  • beefrib
    Options
    Seriously? All those costumes are slutty and stupid. Just cause we're women doesn't mean we have to look all slutty and flaunt our bodies like a piece of meat....None of these costumes look ANYTHING like what a real pilot, nurse, police, etc looks like...
    It's women that feel a need to dress like this that make the rest of us look bad.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Pilot or Nurse
  • canadianchick11
    Options
    I agree with beefrib
  • kleavitt1992
    Options
    Seriously? All those costumes are slutty and stupid. Just cause we're women doesn't mean we have to look all slutty and flaunt our bodies like a piece of meat....None of these costumes look ANYTHING like what a real pilot, nurse, police, etc looks like...
    It's women that feel a need to dress like this that make the rest of us look bad.

well excuse you i like to dress up and im proud of my body i worked hard for it covers more than anything a the f ucking beach and no s hit thats not what a nurse looks like i have to wear disguisting unflattering scrubs to school everyday to be a medical asst
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    either the second or third one! they are cute! :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I like the pilot out of these ones.
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

well excuse you i like to dress up and im proud of my body i worked hard for it covers more than anything a the f ucking beach and no s hit thats not what a nurse looks like i have to wear disguisting unflattering scrubs to school everyday to be a medical asst

There is a HUGE difference between showing off your body/curves and looking cheap....
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

Actually the feminist movement was about women being recognized and getting treated equally WITHOUT the need to dress overly demure, frumpy, or like a man.

Every woman in ever part of the world let alone the different states or parts of a state have different ideas of what is acceptable, its one night if she wants to dress sexy she is an adult and allowed to do that.

How other women dress does NOT reflect on YOU as a woman, how YOU choose to dress and act does.
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Pilot. (By the way, looked at your pics, and I truly think you deserve to dress in one of these costumes. Nice going - you look fantastic!)
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options

This is why there is a problem in the forum, your comment has nothing to do with the op's question. There is a blog feature on here to use to write what you want, if the op had asked if she should where this costume or does it look whatever, then you have a valid post.

Now that is done, I vote for the police officer :smile: