Sept Tribal Challenge ~ Week 3 ~ TNT Crew ~ (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    For Friday I got in the challenge workout, met the water, but was over in calories. :ohwell:
    250/500 crunches done
    30/100 high-low planks done
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    friday 9/16:
    calories: under
    water: over
    pygmy: did not get to it D:

but i did get my 30DS done for the day! L1D5 :)

tomorrow (saturday) will probably be my rest day. soooo yeah! :)
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Good morning TNT Crew. Yesterday was a slacker of a day for me, but I'm getting back on track today. We only have two weeks left in the September challenge. Two weeks... that's all.

Today I would like for you to re-evaluate and ask yourself if you're on track for your goals.

Also, please think about missed challenge days and check your schedule to see if you can work in a few exercises today to make up for any lost days. They will still count! If you do any make-up exercises (like I will be doing this morning), just post here so that you'll earn credit.

One other thing:

YouCANdoIt-2.jpg
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    9/16
    water/exercise- done
    calories- a tid over

I will report todays tomorrow, I'm leaving and will be out of town until tomorrow. Everyone have a lovely weekend!
  • KierstyPants
    Options
    Friday:
    Exercises done.
    Water over.
    Calories over :((((
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize you could make up days...phew that makes me feel so much better about taking Wednesday off. I'm going to make up for it this afternoon.
    Yesterday my husband took me out to dinner and I totally blew it with my calories! I couldn't resist the fondue and the potato pancakes and the blackberry margaritas. Oh well today is a new day!
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    i didn't know we could make up day, either!!

i know i've missed a lot of workout days so i will definitely work some of those back in over the next 2 weeks.

today is my rest day but i'm still going to do my 30DS and probably work on those 500 crunches!

and in other exciting news.... i set a goal for myself to get to 168lbs by the end of september and i'm 1.6lbs away!!

happy saturday everyone!!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i didn't know we could make up day, either!!

i know i've missed a lot of workout days so i will definitely work some of those back in over the next 2 weeks.

today is my rest day but i'm still going to do my 30DS and probably work on those 500 crunches!

and in other exciting news.... i set a goal for myself to get to 168lbs by the end of september and i'm 1.6lbs away!!

happy saturday everyone!!

That is so fantastic that you are just 1.6lbs away! Way to go lady!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Sorry I hadn't mentioned making up lost days. It's something my captain allowed last month and seems right since we all have lives that keep us busy. MFP & challenges aren't the only things we do. :-) (Although, sometimes it would be nice to just work out and focus on eating right all the time.)
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Today's report:

500 crunches (oops) had written situps by mistake!

Completed Days 5 & 6 of challenge exercises.

My goal for workout today was 90 minutes, I completed 74 this morning and 18 tonight for a total of 92, but I really want to be able to do 90 minutes in one workout session so I’ll keep at it.

Calories – barely under

Water – good to go

Weekends are tough!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Water: Over
    Tabata: Completed
    Bushman: completed
    Calories: Under

Included: Turbo FIre 60

Total calories burned: 1,689
  • reammi
    Options
    Got in my workout early this morning but had to rush out of the house as I was spending the day with a friend. Just logging on now for the first time today. For 9/17:

Tabata - done
    Bushmen - done
    Water - over
    Calories - under

Looking forward to my 5 mile run tomorrow. No rest days for me!!!!!!

Good night.

Merri
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    Reporting for 9/17:
    Water: under
    Calories: under
    Pygmy: not done
    :(:(:(

These are not excuses, just my weekend:

1. Soccer practice
    2. Birthday party
    3. swim lessons
    4. Another birthday party
    5. TBall practice

Soooo, Monday is a new week for me.

Oh, and weighed in today at 174.2!!
    Finally the scale is moving!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Reporting for 9/17:
    Water: under
    Calories: under
    Pygmy: not done
    :(:(:(

These are not excuses, just my weekend:

1. Soccer practice
    2. Birthday party
    3. swim lessons
    4. Another birthday party
    5. TBall practice

Soooo, Monday is a new week for me.

Oh, and weighed in today at 174.2!!
    Finally the scale is moving!

Cathy, Thanks for the weigh-in report that I was about to ask everyone for & CONGRATS to you!!!!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    My weight for end of Wk 3 = 158.0
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Water:over
    Calories: Under
    Tabata: Completed
    Bushman: Completed
    Turbo FIre: Core 20 completed
    Total Calories burned during workouts: 841
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I was glad to see we could make up a missed day, so I did days5 and 6 of the bushmen workouts. Tabata done, water done, and under calories. Also did 500 crunches and 100 high/low planks this week for the bonus points. I'll be back tomorrow with my weigh-in.
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    weekends are killllin me! oy! i give myself one day on the weekends to not worry about calories and be social and whatever, but this is the 3rd weekend in a row now that it's extended to two days, leaving me coming out of the weekend 4 pounds heavier lol. definitely going to have to work on really keeping my weekend splurging to one day!

in other news, my weight report for the week is going to be 170.2!!

sunday 9/18:
    calories: over (bleh.)
    water: over
    pygmy: done!
    500 crunches: done!
    and my 30DS L1D7 was completed as well

suuuper busy week ahead of me! going to definitely have to make sure i find the time to make smart food choices!

have a happy monday everyone!!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    HAPPY MONDAY!

I'm still waiting for Week 4 Challenge Info. Thanks for reports & posts! We don't have much longer for this September Challenge so hang in there!!!

I'm not sure we could get any bonus points for this, but here's something we could each take on as a personal challenge and gain the satisfaction of just doing it:

I have a homework assignment for our team (and anyone is welcome to participate) and we can call it our challenge within a challenge if you like. *** EATING CLEAN *** Review the guidelines for clean eating, look through your pantry, fridge & freezer and plan on doing this ONE day. Plan ahead, create your menu & see if you can follow this for ONE (just 1) day. A person that eats clean generally practices the following: Eliminates refined sugar Cooks healthy meals Packs healthy meals Makes healthy choices when dining out Drinks a lot of water Eats 5-6 small meals per day Eliminates alcoholic beverages (or significantly limits it) Always eats breakfast *** I'm doing some googling for additional information in hopes of posting more later ***

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/fitnhealthyccthatsme/view/eating-clean-links-to-info-149295

Please post weigh-in info today or send message if you don't want to post.

*** Will begin a "Week 4 & 5 forum when I get the new challenges ***
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    9/17
    water-good
    exercise-good
    calories-under

9/18
    Same us above

Weigh-in 170.9