Letting People Know I Am ON A Journey

Letting my friends and loved ones that I am on a fitness journey and that I am feeling better than before work for me today! I feel like they know I am doing something for myself and they too are inspired. I am on a journey and the only person who can sabotage me is me. I can simply say no thank you.

Replies

• mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 449 Member
    that is so true! This is journey with some twists and turns and that's ok. Just keep on going!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Letting my friends and loved ones that I am on a fitness journey and that I am feeling better than before work for me today! I feel like they know I am doing something for myself and they too are inspired. I am on a journey and the only person who can sabotage me is me. I can simply say no thank you.

That's exactly right. Just say no thank you, that's all it takes. And you're right -- you will inspire other people to take better care of themselves.

I did this at work during Valentine's Day week when my employer passed out chocolate candy. I said no thank you, that I have health issues with sugar (I would eat it all the same day but didn't explain). They were fine with the no thank you.