Body pump

Options
My gym is having a body pump class and I was wondering if any of you tried that and what you think about it. Usually a atay away from class because I like strenght training and doing my own thing.

Thank you

Replies

• Ready4Changes
    Options
    I loved it when my gym had it
  • Miasunshine
    Options
    my mom is actually an instructor for body pump. She was never crazy with the weights but did it weekly. She loves body pump and everyone I know whose taken it adores it.

You should try one class.. see how it goes
  • jpr777
    jpr777 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    body pump is awsome the key is to keep going and dont have more than a week break from it or you will lose your strength.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I love it!
  • Quaters
    Quaters Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi i was doing body pump 3x weekly at first it is hard going but it gets to you i love it. the music is great the 1hr goes fast ,it is an all over body work out although you never get sweaty.
  • stargirl99
    Options
    I love it, definately worth a try
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I love it. It's hard for me but for some reason I love it. I have so much more definition because of it.
  • jineat
    jineat Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I take Body Pump twice a week and I love it. I've read where you need to do free weights at least twice a week and Body Pump gives that to me in between my extreme work outs.
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I take Body Pump twice a week. Its a fun and social way to get the muscle-building exercises that I need so that I am not drowning in cardio. It gives you a lot of definition and strength, too!