Women 200lb+, Let's Be Majestic This March!!!

Options
🍀Happy March, ladies!🍀

🍀We've made it to spring! How did winter treat you? And do you have any plans for the next few months?

🍀What is it that motivates you and keeps you going? Is it a person in your life, a promise you made to yourself, a particular song or musician, a future event, etc? Please share the things that keep you actively pursuing your goal to help inspire others.

💚 If you've never been here before, please know you are welcome to join at any point in the month. All you have to do is post something, and then BAM! you're one of us.

💚 In this group, we post our weekly and monthly goals and provide support and motivation to each other as we share our triumphs and our struggles. This group is all about accountability.

💚 All are welcome and, if you think you belong here, you do! No matter how much you currently weigh or how you measure (or don't measure) your weight, we'd love to hear from you!

💚 Victories, both scale and non-scale, are great to hear about, but, conversely, we know that weight loss isn't all sunshine and roses. If you're going through a rough patch, please feel free to be honest and vent your heart out. The struggle is real and we're all here to support each other!

🍀Let's be marvelous, magnificent, and majestic this March!🍀

Replies

• porquenoirl
    porquenoirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks again Raven and thank you all for creating such a fab and supportive corner here! <3

So I just rejoined MFP around the start of Feb, the ole emotional eating was getting the better of me. My main goal in Feb was to get back into good habits and stop the spiral and it's going pretty well. I have had days off (where I just ate what I wanted) and some emotional days where I reached for healthier options than what I had. So I want to keep doing the same for March.

OSW, Feb 3rd: 220
    Feb: -6lbs (whoop!) B)

March SW: 214
    March Goal: 208

NSG: Work in some light strength training twice a week. Get back to regular kayaking sessions. Keep stretching and working on my lower back.

Best wishes all and hope the month treats you well! :)