Women 200lb+, Let's Be Majestic This March!!!

Options

Replies

• bonniemcc4
    bonniemcc4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I’m planning to take a “before” pic tomorrow (even though it’s been a month since I started). I want something in addition to the scale to see changes.
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    @cowgirlslikeus86 thank you :) yes I'm finding that when I first start I need to keep track and weigh daily but I'm hoping to change it to once/twice a week eventually so that I'm more focused on how I look and feel and inches rather than numbers but for now daily works for me :)
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    lmgoff232 wrote: »
    Also, thanks for the suggestion. I do use Libra which is one of the reasons why I know I am still heading in the right direction even if it doesn't feel it, lol. (Screenshot for reference)

I use Happy Scale, which is fairly similar and I like that it smoothes out the fluctuations. I did hit a point last month, though, where I just bounced up and down the same few pounds and even Happy Scale got sad and showed a little gain. But on the whole it's super helpful for this daily weigher.

• seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    @CupcakeCrusoe - it's gorgeous here as well today! I have my deck door open and might head outside for a few meetings that don't require 100% of my focus. :wink:

@goal06082021 - I'm trying out tofu for the first time this week! What funny/strange timing! I'm looking for some meatless alternatives for my Lenten Fridays. If you have any good recipes, please post! I'm starting with this: https://www.skinnytaste.com/tofu-stir-fry-with-vegetables-in-a-soy-sesame-sauce/

@cowgirlslikeus86 - I think a lot of us didn't hit our goals in February for some reason or another. You mentioned not tracking regularly...if tracking daily is feeling overwhelming, maybe plan out your week in advance so you only have to track a little here and there during the week? Or track every other day?

@jazzadesigns - welcome back.
  • hap2go
    hap2go Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Keeping accountable

SW 230
    march 2 SW 230
    march 3 229.5
    march 4 227.4

march 7 227.2 (it was a... not so good for my weight loss journey weekend so...)
    march 8 227.8 well THAT'S the wrong direction (although in all fairness, I forgot to weigh before I got dressed...)

march goal weight 215
    GW 190
    UG 150-175

Total March loss so far 2.2 lbs