What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,586 Member
    Options
    The fact that the roads are covered with ice, not snow.
    I haven’t left my house today.
    The fact that I couldn’t leave made me want to leave more, it irked me.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Kinda stressing is more like it. :( Watching the stock market spiral down so quickly. :(
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    The wind here last night blew so many branches onto the ground. I'm out there in the dark this a.m., trying to rush around over the icy ground, freezing my fingers off, trying to pick them all up before my silly dogs eat them all and get sick. :/
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    The wind here last night blew so many branches onto the ground. I'm out there in the dark this a.m., trying to rush around over the icy ground, freezing my fingers off, trying to pick them all up before my silly dogs eat them all and get sick. :/

Your dogs eat sticks?? 😵‍💫

Makes me wonder, do they gnaw on tree trunks? 😂

In fact they do. :/ They also go crazy when they hear the woodpecker in the tree cause they know the ground will be littered with their favorite snack of bark. :( I have to rush to pick up what I can and keep chasing them away. It's not like they're starving??!! Oh they're also quite fond of frozen mud. :s
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I’m kinda irked that it’s 9:00pm but it feels like it should be 11:00pm.
    The days of not leaving the house because of ice end tomorrow.
    Melted or not, I’m getting outta the house. 😵‍💫🤪
  • ReenieHJ
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Yay. It's snowing.
    Why don't humans get to hibernate?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Being afraid to say things on here now because some people are very quick to report people because they don't like what's being said.

I joked about being close to mfp jail before but now my posts are being edited.

I literally just started commenting on how someone was responding to others responses but backed out of the thread because of it.
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Realizing that I forgot my hair tie at the time I need it the most.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    My old lady hands.
    They’ve been hurting a lot lately.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,855 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Starbucks. Paid for my latte at the airport Starbucks.... then waited 30 minutes for it to be made before finally having to abandon it because my flight started boarding. 😑😭
  • thisgirlcan38
    thisgirlcan38 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Disrespectful MFP members who keep messaging AFTER you tell them to stop. Seriously, how do you block?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    Disrespectful MFP members who keep messaging AFTER you tell them to stop. Seriously, how do you block?

On the web version. It’s the only way I know how. Inside the message. But I honestly don’t know what it “blocks” them from doing. I’m pretty sure they can still message you? Maybe just not FR again.
    jm2nfc0xj3kg.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Customer satisfaction has become a thing of the past. :(
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Certain people's faces plastered all over the media. Get really sick of it and it's almost impossible to ignore if you're on the internet at all.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

On the web version. It’s the only way I know how. Inside the message. But I honestly don’t know what it “blocks” them from doing. I’m pretty sure they can still message you? Maybe just not FR again.
    jm2nfc0xj3kg.jpeg

Blocking means they can send a message but you won't get it. I believe it also blocks from sending an fr
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options

jm2nfc0xj3kg.jpeg

Blocking means they can send a message but you won't get it. I believe it also blocks from sending an fr

Got it, thanks!
  • sportyguy275
    sportyguy275 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feeling shattered constantly, back at Gym first time in ages feel like a bus has hit me.
  • thisgirlcan38
    thisgirlcan38 Posts: 25 Member
    Options

jm2nfc0xj3kg.jpeg

Thank you!!! I reported and that stopped them.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Customer satisfaction has become a thing of the past. :(

Job performance seems to have gone down the tubes with it.

My job involves constant interaction with other businesses, from financial institutions to fast food chains and everything in between. I am appalled at the number who will simply ignore me like they hope I'll go away. I'd rather hear an outright refusal like "No, we're not going to fulfil your request" than chasing people who don't respond to my messages.