Good Morning Purples!

Options
Good morning purple team,

How is everyone today? I am currently loving my day off and hope to relax a bit and enjoy doig nothing lol...

Anyone got any plans?

Mine is to do 1 hour on the bike.

Love ya...

skiski

Replies

• skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Good morning purple team,

How is everyone today? I am currently loving my day off and hope to relax a bit and enjoy doig nothing lol...

Anyone got any plans?

Mine is to do 1 hour on the bike.

Love ya...

skiski
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I am off to work for 12 hours and will be back later on this evening. I hope everyone has a great day! Good luck to ya all!!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    I'm embarrassed to check in since I have not made any progress. I know a lot of it is just making up my mind to make the incredible effort to be organized about this, to plan ahead and to write down those darn calories. Ok, a lot of it is also the willpower to not indulge every ridiculous craving.
    Maybe the enforced fasting for next week's colonoscopy will help me turn the corner.
    Have a good day all.
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi zaza54..

Please don't feel embarassed, we all struggle to get into the groove of healthier eating...it takes time to change like a life-time of habits and adapt them to healthier ways!!!

My biggest thing is exercising...i have all the intetions but no motivation!:blushing:

xxx
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Your kind words help. In fact, I am going to resist having another piece of chocolate. Instead, I'm going to have water.
  • suprjewels
    suprjewels Posts: 507
    Options
    hi fellow purples! Hope everyone has been doing great! I've been alright. Logged food for the first time in almost 2 weeks. Lots of personal drama!! But, I've been off and on with the exercise. But, I've recommited and lost half a pound so that's something. Especially since I couldn't lose anything for over a month!:laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Purples! I haven't done anything good at all in about 1 1/2 months. I don't know what all has happened. Since I had the thing with house hunting and lay offs at work and everything else I got out of eating right, working out and drinking water. I have done awful so I know it is time to get back in the groove of doing this the right way. Good luck to you all!