Looking for an accountability partner

Options
Hi all! I’m looking for an accountability partner focused on logging and food choices. I tend to do better when I know I have to share my food log with someone on a weekly basis.

Replies

• richardwilson46
    richardwilson46 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • LoonyDiver
    LoonyDiver Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    And me please! I need to get back on track, I've been snacking too much in the evenings and I have slowly been piling on the weight. Would really appreciate a buddy!
  • suzieruhs
    suzieruhs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you both! Sorry for the delay, I'm still getting the hang of the Community section and setting up my notifications!
  • Gen2727
    Gen2727 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me I need people like you to keep me on track :)
  • VictoriaFranklin22
    VictoriaFranklin22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    you can add me too
  • jenmburroughs
    jenmburroughs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, as I’m struggling to be consistent and need some accountability… not doing well on my own.
  • Jenniferleighftw
    Jenniferleighftw Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm always down to help support, since I need support myself! Feel free to add me! (That goes to anyone!)
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Any n all can add me. Down to support n encourage...as long as its reciprocal. Team work makes the dream work!💛
  • christinking84
    christinking84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I don't know how to add people but I'm all in for an accountability partner!!!!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,109 Member
    Options
    Would you like a team, that's very supportive and clearly will hold you in a kind way of being accountable? Along with healthy eating habits, also for exercise? Come and join us on the 2022 Spring 5% Challenge. Here's the description: Join this supportive team and let's have fun as we lose 5% of our starting weight, make new friends and improve our health! Race to Fascinating Places for 8 Weeks. JOIN us to write your own success story! Make 2022 a healthy year. Open enrolment, join any time.

ANY of you can join!! I've lost so far 114 LBs thanks to this Group.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/142698-2022-spring-5-challenge-community