• ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    a) walking push up (look on you tube)
    b) sit ups
    c) plank twists (you tube)
    d)miles
    e)stay green on your calories in your diary

Sunday - a)12, b) 0, c) 45, d) 3, e) Yeap!!
    Monday - a) 11, b) 0, c) 45, d) 4 e) Yeap! (although it is only lunchtime!)
    Tuesday - a) 0, b) 0, c) 0, d) 4, e) Just!
    Wednesday - a) 11, b) 0, c) 42, d) 5.5 e) Loads left at the moment :-)
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Total - a) 34, b) 0, c) 132, d) 16.5, e) so far so good!

SW: 210
    CW: 196.4
    Loss this week: 1.6lb
    Loss so far: 13.6 lbs - 8 weeks to hallowe'en

Proving to be a half decent week :D
  • ClareB1974
    Options
    b) sit ups
    d)miles

Thursday - a) 11, b) 0, c) 43, d) 4, e) Looking good :D
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Total - a) 45, b) 0, c) 175, d) 20.5, e) so far so good!

CW: 196.4
    Loss this week: 1.6lb
    Loss so far: 13.6 lbs - 8 weeks to hallowe'en

Walking push ups and plank twists will take a nose dive from tomorrow as I'm back to L3 (which is infinitely preferable to L2!). Sit ups will be better though :D
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hi girls i have been doing the challenges just havnt been recording my results ooops sorry. a losslookspromising this week mind u it did latst week to..
    ur all doing fab xx
  • ClareB1974
    Options
    b) sit ups
    d)miles

Friday - a) 0, b) 20, c) 0, d) 4.7, e) I've over 500 left even after I've accounted for dinner today :D
    Saturday -
    Total - a) 45, b) 20, c) 175, d) 25.2, e) so far so good!

CW: 195.4
    Loss this week: 1lb
    Loss so far: 14.6 lbs - 7 weeks and 3 days until hallowe'en

Fingers crossed for you tonilizzy - but wow for the inches lost, I'm in total awe!
  • ClareB1974
    Options
    b) sit ups
    d)miles

Friday - a) 0, b) 20, c) 0, d) 4.7, e) I've over 500 left even after I've accounted for dinner today :D
    Saturday - a) 0, b) 20, c) 0, d) 0, e) *tick*
    Total - a) 45, b) 40, c) 175, d) 25.2, e) *tick*
    CW: 195.4
    Loss this week: 1lb
    Loss so far: 14.6 lbs - 7 weeks and 2 days until hallowe'en

Back to L3 of the 30DS - L3 always makes me feel good, L2 feels like work whereas 3 feels like fun, so I'm enjoying that. Off to the parents' tomorrow for apple/pear picking and a barbecue (although the weather looks a bit dodgy!).

Hope everyone having a lovely weekend!

xx
  • cjsgrimlin
    Options
    everyone is working so hard!! Keep it up ladies!!
  • lilieslosinit
    lilieslosinit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Clare--you post everyday!!! I'm so proud of you. My goal for next week: have my posts look like Clare's lol.

I'm STILL struggling, although I do feel like this week was an improvement. I didn't even weight myself last Sunday because I didn't want to see the damage, so I'm kind of anxious for tomorrow. I didn't do great in the challenges this week, although I must say I was rather close in meeting my calories everday. I went over, but the most I went over by was 100. Yesterday was a good day. I ran 1.5 MILES!!!! I was so proud of myself. I pushed because I realize halfway through my run that it was exactly 2 months since I started running. I'm definitely going to try to have it up to a 5K by mid-Nov.

This weeks challenges are :- a) walking push up (look on you tube) b) sit ups c) plank twists (you tube) d)miles e)stay green on your calories in your diary.

Tuesday: a) 0 b) 0 c) 0 d) 3.5 e) CHECK
    Friday: a) 0 b) 0 c) 0 d) 2.6 e) CHECK
    Saturday: a) 10 b) 100 c) 10 d) 3.2 e) CHECK

I haven't actually done all of those things for today (Saturday), but if I post them then I'll feel obligated haha. Good luck to everyone in the new week!
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Clare you are doing amazing!! keep it up!

Lilie- well done with the running that's a great achievment!!

I lost less than a pound this week. I lost it in the middle of the week but am back now. Sorry I stoped posting for this weeks challenge. I'm back this week and hoping for a bigger loss.
  • lilieslosinit
    Options
    Oooo btw. Would anyone be willing to create a new group of Christmas Babes once Halloween passes? I like this. It keeps me accountable and I wanna keep going. Think about it and let me know! Tonilizzy--I know being in charge is probably a pain at times, so if you feel like you don't want to do it again, I would be willing to take it over. Although, I might bug you about how to come up with challenges haha.
  • curlyjayne
    Options
    Oooo btw. Would anyone be willing to create a new group of Christmas Babes once Halloween passes? I like this. It keeps me accountable and I wanna keep going. Think about it and let me know! Tonilizzy--I know being in charge is probably a pain at times, so if you feel like you don't want to do it again, I would be willing to take it over. Although, I might bug you about how to come up with challenges haha.

sounds good count me in

i lost the 1 lb that i put on last week, slow progress

sorry i have not been posting much work has been super hectic and stressful, working very long hours.
    only exercised once this week, i will try and get back on track this week and eat properly and exercise more.
    xxx
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hy all i lost 1.5 this week :) my weight is finaly staring to move again.... and lillie thats a fab idea and yolu can defo take over as my life i about to hit an all time hicktic stage as work hours have increased and im koving homes :)

xxx
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    cw 302.6...little by little...cool with me ^_^
  • lilieslosinit
    Options
    Hi ladies! Tonilizzy has asked me to take over because she's going to be super busy! I'm excited and kind of nervous because I've never done this before, so feel free to send me a message or post suggestions or things you don't like. I'm going to switch up the challenges a bit and then you gals can personalize them a little if you want. Also, I'm going to try to build a couple rest days into our challenge, but you don't have to do it the way I set it up. Let's start running this challenge Sunday to Saturday night again, as it is already 1pm on Sunday where I am. There are SEVEN weeks left until Halloween! Maybe we can start off this week by reminding each other what out "Halloween" goals are :)

This weeks challenges:
    1. 150 minutes of cardio (5days*30min if you break it into 30min intervals)
    2. 1000 sit-ups (5days*200situps)
    3. 200 squats (5days*20 squats)
    4. Set a daily goal for vegetable intake

I wanted to add a food challenge every week and the veggie goal is the first one I could come up with. Another one I struggle with is no alcohol intake. How would everyone feel about that? Any other ideas? Stay under a certain amount on sugar? Just let me know what you want!
  • lilieslosinit
    Options
    Great job this week ladies! From what I've read, nearly everyone had a loss, which is very exciting. I had a loss of 4.4lbs (I didn't weigh myself last week) and I was shocked. I also measure myself and I've lost 15inches overall and 8.5inches since 8/7. I looooove exciting results :) It always serves as good motivation!

Goals:
    My goal is to be consistently under 160, preferably at 155, by the time Halloween rolls around. Also, just for you ladies, I'm going to set my goal to be able to run a 5K by Halloween :) I can currently run 1.5miles which took me 2 months of "sort-of" dedication. So, I said well I should be able to run a 5K by mid-Nov then, when I've been running for 4months. But, I'm going to start pushing myself REALLY hard and I will be able to run a 5K by Halloween!! Like I posted before, there are only SEVEN weeks left! This makes me realize how dedicated I need to be if I want to reach my goals.

Cardio-- This week, as most weeks, will be mostly running (3days), but I will also go on the elliptical twice. BTW--I love posting my miles, so I'm still going to do it and I think it's a good way to show progress. I just wanted to arrange the challenge a little differently.

Veggie goal--Salad for lunch everyday loaded with veggies and possibly veggies w/hummus for a snack some days.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hey lilie thanks for doing this ive got 5 in spare this morning to post lol... im not able to track your exersizes this week but ill be back with you soon. the internet is going for 3 weeks once we move :( but ill be able to log onto the forums in work and track on my phone when in the house.

jope the rest of you are keeping it up x
  • lilieslosinit
    Options
    Everyone left :(
  • curlyjayne
    Options
    hi all
    i lost 1 lb this week, sorry i have not been around much, this is due to being over worked and completely stressed out
    i have a personal goal this week, which is to exercise, do something, do anything any exercise will do!
  • lilieslosinit
    Options
    Great goal curlyjane! Mine is to exercise 5 days and eat under my calories. Last week was horrendous. An unofficial weigh-in this morning said I gained back like 4lbs...I'd be happy if I was back to my last weigh-in at the end of the week!
  • curlyjayne
    Options
    Great goal curlyjane! Mine is to exercise 5 days and eat under my calories. Last week was horrendous. An unofficial weigh-in this morning said I gained back like 4lbs...I'd be happy if I was back to my last weigh-in at the end of the week!

i have my fingers crossed for you xxx

not achieved my goal yet, but there is still time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,