What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    edited March 2022
    Before starting my journey, I had NO idea what pant size I was...maybe 26W? IDK. But I had a baby shower to go to the other week and had to buy jeans... I was "smaller" than I thought and grabbed a bunch of 18 pants but all were too big. I ended up getting two pairs of 16. Anyway... now those jeans are loose and I will be jean shopping again! I hate the idea of spending money AGAIN but it feels darn good!

Oh and my VO2 Max level went up over 5 points! I noticed I have been tolerating exercise much better lately and sure enough, that would explain why!! YAY!!

How much is ur VO2 level at the moment? For me there was big drop last year after I sustained the shoulder injury (from 43 to 34) but now I’m getting better at it and notched up around 4 points 😊.. currently it stands around 38.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!