Aaaaand I'm back.

Options
I'm not new to MFP, but I'm back after quite a long hiatus.
I could definitely use some friends to help support and motivate me and I would love to help to the same for you!!
I'm working on being a better person, inside and out, I just recently got out of a rough situation in my life and I'm now on the uphill climb to a better me. :)

Replies

• e93marie
    e93marie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 50+ lbs and am all about motivation and support. I have a lot on my plate but this is a big priority in my life. I think life is about constant and never ending improvment physically, mentally, and emotionally. I admire the path you have chosen and think that it's only a matter of time before the worst is far behind and you have many accomplishments to look back on instead.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,471 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • SadieBabie
    SadieBabie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love this, mind if I add you as a friend? I too am looking to better not just my weight and health, but my life as a whole.
  • nurse_beck
    nurse_beck Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    50+ pounds here as well. And just getting back to it..looking to add new friends for accountability/diary. Will add you!
  • KobiHensley
    KobiHensley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would love to!!!
  • JJAllwood
    JJAllwood Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm back too! I'm happy that you are back, that I am back, every step towards a healthier you is a good step. One thing I am doing is drinking a lot of water. Before bed and in the morning I have a 25oz bottle of water. Then one more during the day. 75oz is good for my height and weight. I find drinking lots of water curbs my appetite for alcohol and unhealthy snacking.
    I'd love any tips that work for others!
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    Options
    We got this - feel free to add!