Been on here for years, but looking to start afresh and hopefully keep the weight off.

Options
mitch239
mitch239 Posts: 78 Member
Hello again guys. I've been on this app since 2015 and I was in college. I believe I'm known as a serial starter. Cannot for the life of me keep the motivation after a few days. Hopefully starting afresh with new goals and friends I can hopefully keep it going atleast enough to make it an easy habit to continue with.

I have decided I have neglected myself and my health for far too long. I noticed getting out and about it the best thing for my mental health. I have decided to invest in myself. I fished out my old Fitbit and bought myself some new noise cancelling headphones to keep me in the zone. The sun is starting to peak it's head out in the UK so hopefully it's a big enough motivation to get me out and about moving.

Anyone is more than welcome to drop me a message or an add, any age, size, or goal. I just need to surround myself with motivation and support. I think atleast for a short while I'm gonna be making this my main 'social media' as this helped me last time.

Feel free to drop me a message and let's support each other.

Replies

• ripper7a
    ripper7a Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I don't post or record everyday but want to start. I've been here before but I .now training hard and asking a difference to myself. Happy to help with motivation etc
  • LilBitofAugust
    LilBitofAugust Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm August!
    I'm starting over, again! I miss the support and accountability I got from my friend group on MFP - I'm actively seeking people who are doing this, making it happen, everyday.

Would you like to be friends?