Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking to add more friends! (20-30)

Hey I'm Evie! 26 years old and have been on this fitness journey since I was 18. Lots of ups and downs and trying to get back down to a healthy weight. Trying to find friends around my age for more support :-) :heart:

Replies

• marissabakescakes
    marissabakescakes Posts: 35 Member
    I'll be your friend! I don't really have any left on here and I am kind of "restarting" my journey due to pandemic weight gain!
  • indigomakeithappen
    indigomakeithappen Posts: 70 Member
    I'm looking for friends! 30F on a weight loss journey.
  • Karliemyalgia
    Karliemyalgia Posts: 146 Member
    Hey Evie, I'm Karlie. Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone reading this. 29F, serial re-starter, finally making a concerted effort this April to log (open diary) since my wedding is coming up in May. :)
    I hear you, when I was 20 I was 106lbs, now I'm 129 and obese for my height [4'11 / 179lbs when I started] so I feel you with ups and downs, no judgement here.
  • danielthomas71
    danielthomas71 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone!
  • desertplum
    desertplum Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I'm Paige, I'm 24. Same here with some up & down, trying to get back to a healthy weight too. I'll add you :smiley:
  • AlexEllaK
    AlexEllaK Posts: 28 Member
    Hey I’m Alex 29F, think I’ve genuinely been on a weight loss/ gain journey since I was about 13 😂 so completely feel you on the ups and downs bits x
  • phx92
    phx92 Posts: 87 Member
    Hi! 29F, I’ve also been on a journey since my teens and am just getting started (again)
  • RachelElizaM
    RachelElizaM Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all! Id love to join in :) I was a high school athlete, but have been on this slow weight gain creep since then. I’d love to lose 15-20 pounds, and think calorie counting is what I’m missing. I’m 26, 5’ 9” and 165ish lbs. Would like to be closer to 140. Accountability is what I need!!