Halloween challenge sign-up!! (challenge will start 9/19)

Options

Replies

• Victoria141090
    Options
    I'd love to join if I can? 5% = 7.5lbs
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    can't wait til tomorrow
  • terracotta209
    terracotta209 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in also.. sounds fun ;-)
  • terracotta209
    terracotta209 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    oops forgot my info
    Here are my numbers 5% is 8lbs.. my starting is 149... I can do it,I can do it...
  • dcdupres
    dcdupres Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in and excited! That would be 7.6 lbs by Halloween. Starting weight 152 ending weight 144.4. I will be aiming for 100 miles on my bike in 6 weeks. Thanks for the challenge!
  • cre8freedom
    cre8freedom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would like to join - what do I need to do?
  • jessbro1977
    jessbro1977 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge!! My current weight is 168.8, I need to lose 8.4 pounds by Halloween, after I get through this next week I should be able to meet the workout goals! I'm so excited!!
  • elisabel
    elisabel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Can I join, I've been away but I'm ready to come back. 5 percent for me would be 9.2 pounds.
  • hepkitty
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to join in if that's okay! I haven't weighed myself for a few days so will weigh in with my official start weight tomorrow morning, but I'll be looking to lose about 9lbs.
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'd like to give this a shot. I've never done anything like this before and I'd love to lose some weight for Halloween and look good in one of those costumes :) 5% puts me around 8lbs.

Question though...i'm new to this site...how would I find this post again? is there a way for me to know when someone posts on it in order to stay updated?
  • Carrie704
    Options
    I'd like to join!

125 is my current weight
    - 5% (6.25 pounds)

= 118.8

I cant wait to start!!
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    oops don't know if this matters...just realized everyone was putting exact weights. so my current weight is 146.8 so 5% would be 7.3,...that puts my goal weight at 139.5 :smile:
  • Pistolcoach
    Pistolcoach Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I'd have 7.5 lbs to lose, and I'm wanting to get this weight off so I can be healthier and more active for my family. With 3 kids under 5, goodness knows I'm going to need the energy! I'm new to the site and I'm not sure exactly how this works, but I'm in! :)
  • Pistolcoach
    Pistolcoach Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Honey1990
    Options
    I want to join to if its not to late!!!!! my starting weight is 178.8 and my 5% that i want to loose is a negative 8.9 lbs! woooooo
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is 202.3 so my loss will be at minimum: 10 lbs by Halloween.
  • pringles2377
    Options
    I'm in! Need to loose at least 40lbs by end of Nov. This would help me get motivated:-) Thank you!

SW: 180
    CW: 170
    GW: 130
  • Debra_Jean
    Debra_Jean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in, and look forward to the challenge..... And saying goodbye to 10 pounds.
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    just had to update my info as i put on 2lb :-(
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I would love to join:)

.5% would be 8.9 pounds for me...my starting weight is 178, so losing 8.9 would be awesome and get me into the 160's!

my 100 miles will probably be a mixture of them all as I do something different daily.