1 Year Transformation/ Testimonials!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    and just remember…no one’s perfect and we all fall off the horse from time to time.

@wowisforstuds1238 and to add to your quote. And to get back on the HORSE!!!
  • wowisforstuds1238
    wowisforstuds1238 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Been a few days since last post was submitted so I’m doing my part to refresh this thread in the hopes of getting more attention to those of you out there looking for a thread full of inspiration and motivation. If you aren’t quite at a year of training or maybe you just are shy and nervous about detailing information about yourselves feel free to comment on someone else’s journey. I think I can speak for them when I say any constructive criticism/ compliments would be not only taken into consideration, but would be respected as no one claims to know all the answeres. What works for some may not work for others, but that’s where some serious enlightening conversations and debates can pop up so please feel free to drop or share and let’s keep this thread active. Thank you to all of you in the community!!!
  • wowisforstuds1238
    Options
    Leaving this comment to update the thread! My hopes is that you guys continue to post on this thread. We are in need of more motivation and support, not only in our own journeys, but to share with you as well. Haven’t heard from anyone in almost 2 weeks, but I’m really hoping some more of you guys/gals contribute here. To clarify, if you don’t feel like sharing pictures, you can always leave a testimonial/comment on someone else’s information or ask questions just to keep the thread alive and current. I’m sure we all could use the extra motivation and support from one another. Thank you to anyone interested in helping others progress further in their fitness journeys!
  • wowisforstuds1238
    Options
    Thank you for posting lacatgirl! I’m sure that means a lot to ChrisRShaw to hear that. This is what I’m talking about…how the community can come and help motivate one another. You can also post your own progress as well once you hit your 1 year goal! So make sure to come back and let us know how you’re doing!!!
  • doccrock
    doccrock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    @ChrisRShaw Thank you for posting. I'm just starting my journey and I'm very close to your starting weight. It's so encouraging to see your timeline of loss and gives me encouragement and a reasonable timeline for what I can expect from my body as well.
  • wowisforstuds1238
    Options
    You’re doing fantastic Jenifer! I’m so glad you’re updating us on your progress and that dress is beautiful. You have more pep in your step then even your ballroom dancing trainer today!! Keep it up and continue to push forward! You’ve made my day! 🤗👍
  • fatty2begone
    fatty2begone Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your smile says it all. Amazing.. Thanks for posting this pure awesomeness!
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I would never have recognized that you were the same people. Amazing! Younger!
  • wowisforstuds1238
    Options
    Thank you for the compliment LiveOnceBeHappy! Posts such as the one you just gave gives motivation and support to all of us on this journey together. That’s what this thread is all about!! Thank you to the community for continuing to keep this thread alive. Means so much!!! 🤗
  • wowisforstuds1238
    Options
    Well…It’s been a minute since anyone has posted on this thread so In the spirit of keeping this thread alive I wanted to ask if anyone new to the site or existing members would like to share and or comment on someone’s 1 year transformationals/testimonials that would be great. I know that there are still many people we can help motivate and support in this journey we all travel together called “life”! 🤗
  • wowisforstuds1238
    Options
    So it’s been a few months and no new posts. 🥲Took a vacation to California for some time and thought I’d finally come back to refresh the thread to see if anyone wanted to post some current content to motivate and inspire others. Look forward to anyones contribution!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!