JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 183

Options

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,279 Member
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_ - sorry to hear you got tagged by C19, hope you start to recover quickly xx
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Any tips on finding your last post. I tried putting a few emojis and it isn't working! I just scroll and scroll! I do have the page bookmarked, but it does not go back to my last post. All help is appreciated!
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    @amfmmama I have a notepad by the computer where I write down the page my last post is on & keep changing it. :) I'm sure there is a more technical way, but I am not computer savvy.
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    amfmmama wrote: »
    Any tips on finding your last post. I tried putting a few emojis and it isn't working! I just scroll and scroll! I do have the page bookmarked, but it does not go back to my last post. All help is appreciated!

You could go to your profile and look at replies. If you don't post a lot it should be near the top...
  • musicsax
    Options
    @amfmmama - I don't search for my post; I have a saved document which I update each day and then copy & paste it to the end of the last page.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the good ideas!
  • musicsax
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 - wow!! your colleagues will not recognise you, enjoy the compliments, hope your day goes well x

P.S could we see before and after photo's to share in your success ?