Unable to Create New, Edit Existing Foods/Meals/Recipes, Quick Add, Sync, and/or Login - Resolved

Options

Answers

• lha9310
    lha9310 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I saw a post on another app that shares your Twitter post stating your app was having troubles and you would post updates. Why not do that here in your actual website????!
    I am loving your app but my weight loss journey doesn’t quit when your app does so I’ll need to find a backup calorie counter I guess.
  • mmssadgate
    mmssadgate Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
  • mmssadgate
    edited April 2022
    Options
  • mmssadgate
    edited April 2022
    Options
  • SaraP0705
    SaraP0705 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and all it did was delete all my data ! All of my diary entries are gone and so are all of the recipes I created and stored!
  • Mlmooresb
    Mlmooresb Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    mmmandrell wrote: »
    I was trying to enter a support request late this morning because I haven't been able to create a recipe in a few days. I get everything entered on my Android app, but when I try to save, I get "Unable to save recipe. Try again later." On the web, when I try to save, nothing happens - it just doesn't save it. When I started up the chat bot, it said to uninstall/reinstall the app (I had already done that a couple of days ago and it didn't work) so I did it again. When I reinstalled it, I have no data on the Android app! I am logged in, it recognizes me, but no history, recipes, meals, goals, settings, anything. All my data is on the web, and it says it has sync'd. I depend on the app on my phone for my health. I have checked again a couple more times - still the same at 4:30pm CDT. I sure hope they fix it soon!

I did exactly what you did. Same. Android app empty, can't save recipes. At least the web version still has info. I ended up downloading a new app until MFP fixes the issue.
  • JarvisTrader
    JarvisTrader Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Yes, I too am frustrated with not being able to 1) Create a recipe 2) Add Quick Calories or 3) Save as a Meal. The functionality has not been working for past couple of days. I sent these issues to MFP support, but no response. I was evaluating the upgrade to the paid version over the past week, but I'm concerned that these types of issues are not resolved quickly.
  • Tanath89
    Tanath89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My diary is completely blank on the app, as well as my weight progress info. I tried reinstalling the app three times now.

The diary on my browser is working fine but the app is much more convenient and thorough.

Any ideas? Anyone else having this issue?
  • porkiepies
    porkiepies Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same here, Diary in App is blank.
    Plus...
    Not able to add new foods to the database.
    Not able to use Quicktools on the browser.

Hopefully some techie is looking into this.
  • ayeshab13
    ayeshab13 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I’ve been having the same issue since yesterday. It’s still not working. I hope there’ll be an update soon.
  • RonMerekMeulen
    RonMerekMeulen Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    April 23 2022 Myfitnesspal still will not save my recipe. What is the issue anyway?
  • jravech27
    jravech27 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Also having this same issue since yesterday - please fix!!
  • Tanath89
    edited April 2022
    Options
    https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/5716717249933 here is the support info on it. This started a few days ago. Also - I Uninstalled & Reinstalled the app and now my diary is wiped, so don't do that!
  • Tanath89
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Be wary with trying to Uninstall and Reinstall because that wiped my entire progress & diary from the app.
  • TBo95
    TBo95 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same here. MFP, website and Fitbit not syncing. Restarted Pixel 6 phone. Uninstalled and reinstalled app on phone. Now I have none of my daily diaries on my phone. There is some info but not much on phone. Disconnected and reconnected Fitbit several times. No Food Diary. No Fitbit steps. None of my recipes. Couldn't complete yesterday's Food Diary and lost today's diary but entered on website. Frustrating. I am glad to know that I am not the only one having this issue.
  • JillSMcColl
    JillSMcColl Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same thing just happened to me. It's all on the website but not the app
  • donaldluv
    donaldluv Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I have been getting this message for 2 days: There was a problem with your request
    Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue.

I wish someone would reply and let us know what the problem is.
  • Pannduh
    Pannduh Posts: 89 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Yes they are saying not to uninstall and reinstall the app or will cause more problems. Just have to wait for them to fix it… hopefully soon.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Yep, same for me!

(1) Stopped communicating with Fitbit sometime Friday afternoon (4/22). Still not working all day 4/23. Broken in both directions (no steps coming to MFP, no food going to Fitbit). MFP still says Fitbit is a connected device.

(2) Unable to save edited recipes. First seen on 4/22 dinnertime. Still not working 4/23 dinnertime.
  • bnjffrs
    bnjffrs Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Started using MFP today, it synced at least once today this afternoon and failed to sync between app and website since. This also means none of the data is getting synced to Garmin, everytime just says sync failed ... great start
This discussion has been closed.