Unable to Create New, Edit Existing Foods/Meals/Recipes, Quick Add, Sync, and/or Login - Resolved

Answers

• LiJaHi
    LiJaHi Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    Not working for me either - I can't copy recipes or save changes to existing ones. When I try to copy, I get "Failed to copy recipe" at the top of the page. When I try to edit, it simply won't save the changes. I'm using a web browser (Chrome) on a mac.
  • metal_meow
    metal_meow Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    I was in the middle of making dinner and when I went to save my recipe it won't save. Tried a hundred times. Then I logged out, back in.. Nope. Uninstalled reinstalled and now everything is blank as if I had never used it AT ALL. I hope they fix it soon. 😅
  • julielynnking
    julielynnking Posts: 1 Member
    I'm having all kinds of issues. Is everybody else? I can't log in through my app. It says can' connect to server. I logged out to try to reload and then change password to see if that helped and now can't log in. Can log into the Website however. Also, my fitbit is not syncing with MFP so my steps aren't getting logged etc etc. I hope this fixed quickly as I've been trying religiously to use this every day and now kind of feel lost without the logging and tracking of my food and steps..... I am on IOS for my apps by the way...
  • jsnow150
    jsnow150 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Disappointing. The website is always broken it seems. They never fixed the tracker banner and now nothing syncs to the website. JUNK.
  • Abi_Nyx
    Abi_Nyx Posts: 1 Member
    I am unable to update and save recipes. Anyone else having this issue? How can I fix this?
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    edited April 2022
    I can;'t seem to log any new recipes, I'm also wondering if I should find a new app
  • macey41
    macey41 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Same issue for me! Can't add or edit any recipes.
  • TurboSpinEcho
    TurboSpinEcho Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    I also can’t log into the app— says can’t connect to the server to sign me in.

I couldn’t save a recipe this morning. Automated tech support on the website said to delete & reinstall the app on my phone. Now I can’t log into the app (but can log into the website). I also tried the password change, didn’t help. Tech support couldn’t help, but directed me to this website for updates:

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/5716717249933
  • kah895
    kah895 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Same here. Very frustrating!
  • j75jyh97nq
    j75jyh97nq Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2022
    This has been frustrating the last couple of days for me. Today the app won't sync foods with the website.
  • j75jyh97nq
    edited April 2022
    Ditto. MFP has been a disappointment the last few days. I hope they fix it before I find a replacement.
  • natehaby
    natehaby Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited April 2022
    My android app was not saving food logging, then when it did, it would save the same food log multiple times. Also, it would not save a personal recipe. the laptop AND the android would not save the personal recipe.
    So I disabled the android app and re-installed....and now, ALL my food logging is wiped out on the android, since beginning of March!! UGH!!!! I still have the food logging/exercise on the laptop, so I don't dare disable this one and re-log back on!

(Please note, am not synching with any other apps. I use MFP by itself.)

MODS PLEASE HELP!
  • kodiakjack
    kodiakjack Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    I’m glad it’s not just me. I’m able to login to the app on iOS, but it’s not syncing with anything, and I was unable to save a recipe as well.
  • adam1885282
    adam1885282 Posts: 135 Member
    edited April 2022
    Yep, this is my second full day of not syncing between web and app or app and Strava
  • adam1885282
    adam1885282 Posts: 135 Member
    edited April 2022
    Same issue, second full day not syncing
  • heine_lukas
    heine_lukas Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    I have the same problem and in addition to that the Garmin Connect App and MFP do not work together anymore as well. It seems that MFP is not receiving the activity data from connect and not sending all the data back to connect correctly too!
  • j75jyh97nq
    edited April 2022
    The status page is also lacking. smh.
  • ian2133
    ian2133 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    This is terrible service I paid for this app. All my recipes have disappeared from the app. But appear on the web login. I cannot record my eating as I cannot enter the new recipes I use or find my existing ones.
    How do I get a refund of my annual payment?
    The support people should never have let this happen , should work 24/7 to fix it and provide a time when fix expected. For all I know they are drinking in a bar now
    and not providing the service we pay for.

Does anyone know a similar app that I can use?

Thanks.
  • Fitness1711
    Fitness1711 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Same here... no longer syncing the food info to Garmin Connect app, for my watch, over android.

Is this in the process of being fixed? Are there any work around/resets that will help? Maybe connected with recent app update?

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.