Unable to Create New, Edit Existing Foods/Meals/Recipes, Quick Add, Sync, and/or Login - Resolved

Options

Answers

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I tried to add and modify a recipe today, and it won't let me save it. Keeps showing an error. Do you know why?
  • Kiwi2mfp
    Kiwi2mfp Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This is so frustrating. I can't log anything that I haven't already eaten in the last two weeks. I'm trying to be creative and log random stuff that adds up to about the calories I believe I ate. Mscros will be all off. I hope this is fixed soon.
  • rvbilsen
    rvbilsen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's unbelievable it takes so long. A lot of people are depending on MFP. Like me. I'm afraid I can't track my macro's this way. :'(
  • wilso1kr
    wilso1kr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve tried to create a recipe several times and keep getting some kind of error message. It doesn’t show up in my recipes either.
  • cwestrun
    cwestrun Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. Has anyone heard if MFP is working on it?
  • danabali
    danabali Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m at my wits end. Have used (and relied upon) MyFitnessPal for years without issues. Have been a premium member for several years.

Several months ago, I started noticing a weird bug where my meals were not consistent across devices. Meals I created on my iPad would be missing items when trying to add things from my iPhone for example.

That was annoying enough, but the product was still usable. Now it no longer is - my diary has simply stopped syncing, meaning the entire app is completely useless to my life on the go.

Things I add on one device do not reliably show on my others. Limiting my usage to only one device is not an option.

The only fix I can find is to delete the app and resintall it. Then it will sync once but if I add something again, it won’t sync and I have to delete it and reinstall again. I’m obviously not going to do that for every single entry.

Running the latest versions of iOS on all devices and latest versions of the app.

Not sure why I pay for an app at this point that can’t even perform its basic functions.
  • jill8711
    jill8711 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    4 times now I have tried to create a recipe and each time when I get to the save and log part it comes back with an error box. Really frustrated! Grrrr.
  • danabali
    danabali Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Update: Uninstalling and reinstalling the app is no longer working. Between my 3 devices, nothing will actually update in terms of my diary. The product has turned completely useless.

I can’t believe I’m paying for a premium subscription for a product that has started to fail to even provide its basic free features.
  • dizzyinnyc
    dizzyinnyc Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Me too. Hope this get fixed soon!!!!
  • albamarie61
    albamarie61 Posts: 40 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    It is still doing it today. Hope by Monday all is fixed.
  • twinkle2356
    twinkle2356 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ????
  • twinkle2356
    twinkle2356 Posts: 28 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    sorry the question didn't down load. I can't correct or put my recipes on my diary? Anyone else having this problem
  • TraceyBest88
    TraceyBest88 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Me too, it's happened for a few days for me now. It's a bit of a pain
  • voncloft22
    voncloft22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Seriously...down for 3 days - glad I dont give you guys money.
  • DrMoebius
    DrMoebius Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I disconnected the apps, then reconnected. Still not synching completed exercises from Garmin Connect to MFP.

Oddly, MFP started suddenly pulling those same exercise sessions from Apple Health. It has never done that, before

And, when Garmin Connect pulls calories consumed from MFP they are completely wrong. For instance, today I tracked 1,800 calories eaten in MFP, Connect imported 6,710 calories consumed. It happened yesterday, too

Never any problems in years, prior to yesterday
  • hsslove
    hsslove Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I have the same problem. My last synced entry was in the early morning hours when I had a snack after a workout. That workout synced as well, but when I uninstalled/reinstalled I lost that. My meals aren't syncing to Samsung Health either. Would really like a fix.
  • TropiKalSTORM
    TropiKalSTORM Posts: 21 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    April 24, 2022

MFP Support,
    Thanks for the post letting us know. I was losing my mind troubleshooting this issue. From your post and my troubleshooting I noticed this was happening since Thursday.
    https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/5716717249933

When the issue is fixed will it sync everything and then I'll have to fix duplicates where its not synced or should I start doing that now? I noticed my food is all over the place between the web and android app as syncing is currrently broken.

Thanks,
  • sandrajackson6225
    sandrajackson6225 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    For some reason my MFP stopped syncing properly with my Fitbit yesterday.

Again this morning it won't pick my steps up, which isn't very helpful.
  • Stivieo
    Stivieo Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I have the same issue.
    Hope it will be fixed soon....
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,721 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Yes. I have been having issues for several days on MFP and my new Fitbit :(
This discussion has been closed.