New on " IT"

Options
Hi there.... I suppose I need to share all this feelings with someone.....day 2... on dissociated weight loss.... don't know if I can handle it... it's pretty hard. I'm 38, and i gave birth twice in 2 years and half. From 52 kg to 85 kg :neutral: I'll be back in a week time with feedback... hopefully :smiley: ๐Ÿ™

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,075 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Hoping things improve for you . . . do come back and report. You can do this!
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,609 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the babies! Woohoo! You must have your hands full at home! :love:

That's an interesting way of eating you've chosen for yourself. Not one that has often shown up in the forums these past few years. Are you trying to accomplish any specific goals in addition to weight loss by using it?
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    Hi there.... I suppose I need to share all this feelings with someone.....day 2... on dissociated weight loss.... don't know if I can handle it... it's pretty hard. I'm 38, and i gave birth twice in 2 years and half. From 52 kg to 85 kg :neutral: I'll be back in a week time with feedback... hopefully :smiley: ๐Ÿ™

I did an earlier version of that back in the 90s for less than a week.

@AnnPT77 would you please link to your "custom" plan thread? Search not bringing it up :(
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,075 Member
    Options

@AnnPT77 would you please link to your "custom" plan thread? Search not bringing it up :(

This one?

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10636388/free-customized-personal-weight-loss-eating-plan-not-spam-or-mlm/p1

It's in the "Most Helpful Posts" section of "Getting Started", FWIW.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options

This one?

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10636388/free-customized-personal-weight-loss-eating-plan-not-spam-or-mlm/p1

It's in the "Most Helpful Posts" section of "Getting Started", FWIW.

Thanks! I looked for it in "Most Helpful Posts" section in THIS forum and also tried using the search words "spam" and "custom."

@danassso that's basically where I have success and is SO MUCH EASIER than any named diet I've ever tried.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    Having two babies in 2.5 years is a lot for your body. I hope you are proud of the fact that you got through that. Keep chipping away at your plan. When I started out, one of the best things I did was to just log food faithfully (and movement), and trust the process without too much focus on the scale. The fluctuations were just too discouraging at first, so I didn't weigh myself for a few months. That may or may not be what you need, but I guess I just wanted to offer support to a busy mama and let you know that you can do this. Take your time. Enjoy those Littles. You're still you, no matter what the scale number is :heart: