Halloween challenge sign-up!! (challenge will start 9/19)

Options

Replies

• LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what happened but when i weighed myself on saturday i was 146.8 and as of this morning it was back to 150. I don't know why but I wanted to be accurate for the challenge....
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Just updating... 217.8 down 0.6 pound. Not much but it's a loss! I'll take it!
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Woke up excited to log in and get out walking! I've warmed up to the challenge this past week doing several test walks. Going 2.38 miles is very do-able yet it's enough to push me further than I've been pushing myself. And, it'll make me go everyday. Everyday! My dog, Sedona, will be very greatful. She loves her walkies!

So, my weight loss goal til Halloween will be just barely over 12 lbs. If I acheive what I'm setting out to do, It'll put me down into the 230's and then into 229 at goal. Wow! It's been a long time since I've been there. Maybe some of those jeans hanging in the back will need to get the wrinkles taken out...maybe I'll be wearing them to the Texas State Fair instead of my Walmart Capezio Leggings that are my uniform!
  • Lisapisa3
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join??
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow it looks like this is getting a lot of momentum! I am also wondering if it's to late to join? If not than I am in!
  • mooselady2004
    mooselady2004 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. This should be fun :)

My current weight is 224, so my goal for 6 weeks will be 11 pounds for a goal weight of 213.
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. Ive had difficulty finding groups on here as most have been closed.

9/19- SW-220 ... so for my goal in the 6 weeks by 10/31 is a GW of 209. Although I would like to lose more. I am committed to checking in every monday. :)
  • Razzle8
    Razzle8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I still join, I need the extra motivation to stick with something
    Starting weight 180
    Goal in six weeks 170
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I would like to join also...hope its not too late...my current weight is 321 my goal is to be under 300 so I figure its around 5%?
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    update I should say my mini goal lol....I have a longgggggggggg way to go for my main goal!!
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well, 5% of my weight is 6.25 but i'm only 5 pounds away from my goal weight so if it is not too late to join I will shoot for my 5 pounds.
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Sign me up :o)
    Starting weight: 150.2
    Goal weight: 142.7 :bigsmile:
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    this group is closed...see several pages back
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
  • ngp226
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • deltagirlz13
    Options
    I will take this challenge
  • deltagirlz13
    Options
    i need to lose 10
  • wrightgirl230
    Options
    I would love to join! My current weight is 164 so 5% is 8.2 lbs. Good luck everybody!!!
  • ngp226
    Options
    Ok that was easy, guess I'm in :)
    5% loss for me would be about 7lbs...and I will be running
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    just seeing if my picture thingie worked in my signature.... :o)