Post Your Workout Related Pic-*Filtered Selfie Edition*

1112113114115117

Replies

  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 916 Member
    3lsumlin3j16.jpeg

    Feeling stronger by the day!!

    Looking good!
  • e5litre
    e5litre Posts: 163 Member
    Good one today!
    v0ktq7rjcbz7.jpg
  • Neverquit67
    Neverquit67 Posts: 300 Member
    3lsumlin3j16.jpeg

    Feeling stronger by the day!!

    Looking confident!!
  • Destanieroberts06
    Destanieroberts06 Posts: 103 Member
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    tqemszkghwuc.jpg

    My miserable face ...thanks sir..I hate you for making me run :)

    I think you have a lovely face 🥰
    dv42d2qxm9o2.jpeg
    Upper body and cardio day. The struggle is real today 😩

    The struggle is paying off in dividends!!!
    Look at those curves ma’am!!!

    Yeah really
  • Destanieroberts06
    Destanieroberts06 Posts: 103 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    jsaofbghsq6j.jpg
    🏃🏼‍♀️

    🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,563 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Well I SHOULD be way farther than 50 for 2022 so far. But covid set me back (TWICE!). So, gotta roll with it I guess. Glad to be back again.

    dbf07clbzao4.jpeg

    Oh, hello my love 😍 ❤️‍🔥
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,969 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Well I SHOULD be way farther than 50 for 2022 so far. But covid set me back (TWICE!). So, gotta roll with it I guess. Glad to be back again.

    dbf07clbzao4.jpeg

    Oh, hello my love 😍 ❤️‍🔥

    I was hoping you’d find me here. In want and need.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,563 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Well I SHOULD be way farther than 50 for 2022 so far. But covid set me back (TWICE!). So, gotta roll with it I guess. Glad to be back again.

    dbf07clbzao4.jpeg

    Oh, hello my love 😍 ❤️‍🔥

    I was hoping you’d find me here. In want and need.

    I found you and I’m gonna stay awhile and stare 👀 😏
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,969 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Well I SHOULD be way farther than 50 for 2022 so far. But covid set me back (TWICE!). So, gotta roll with it I guess. Glad to be back again.

    dbf07clbzao4.jpeg

    Oh, hello my love 😍 ❤️‍🔥

    I was hoping you’d find me here. In want and need.

    I found you and I’m gonna stay awhile and stare 👀 😏

    🥰😘
    Do
    u
    have
    SC?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,563 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Well I SHOULD be way farther than 50 for 2022 so far. But covid set me back (TWICE!). So, gotta roll with it I guess. Glad to be back again.

    dbf07clbzao4.jpeg

    Oh, hello my love 😍 ❤️‍🔥

    I was hoping you’d find me here. In want and need.

    I found you and I’m gonna stay awhile and stare 👀 😏

    🥰😘
    Do
    u
    have
    SC?
    You know it 💕
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,337 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    What a difference a day makes! I can walk again with the air cast they gave me today.😭Broke my foot at the gym Monday. Had to join a new gym for a few months while I recover from surgery.
    vpw4bf8w7zi8.jpeg

    ConfusedInconsequentialBlackpanther-size_restricted.gif
  • kdking09
    kdking09 Posts: 246 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    What a difference a day makes! I can walk again with the air cast they gave me today.😭Broke my foot at the gym Monday. Had to join a new gym for a few months while I recover from surgery.
    vpw4bf8w7zi8.jpeg

    Still going hard I see! Killing it as usual.❤️😘😍🥰🙏🏽🙌🏽💪🏽 Hope you have a fast recovery. Broke mine a few years ago and it’s not fun.
  • kdking09
    kdking09 Posts: 246 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    hw3a3md6gr2g.jpg



    🙌🏽 YES!!🥰🥵🙏🏽💪🏽