I moved and Weight Loss has been a challenge

AquaMeow
AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
So I moved into a new place and i'm settled in....I've been working out and watching my diet. I was going down for awhile and then I have been shooting back up on the scale. I eat in a healthy caloric deficit and workout 4-5x a week every week. Why am I struggling to lose weight? I miss fitting in my US Size 7 shorts. I could use some helpful advice. Thanks!

Replies

• GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Try tracking what you eat. Make sure to weigh and measure everything.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Same here sister! Last May we moved to a different state, lived like we were on vacation for a solid 6 months and in that time some weight crept back on. We live in a beach town and every day is a beach day so super easy to just lounge like a lazy lizard in the sun and drink tropical drinks! Anyway, just reeling it back in now. Recalculated my macros, exercised, watching what I eat and drink. I'll get back to my goal weight I am sure and got nobody to blame but myself. Since my move and getting settled part of me wants to just forget about all that and live my salt life like a beach bum. But a bigger part of me wants to get back to my fit & thin self. :smile: I don't have any advice really, can just relate.