Muffin Tops

Options
2»

Replies

• sdwelk11
    Options
    I can't tell if this is a serious topic or one of today's trolls. I think some people lose weight and feel really good about themselves because they can fit into certain clothes again. So, although they may not look great, in their own eyes they may look amazing.

I get what you are saying. We never see ourselves for what we are. It feels good to wear smaller clothes and feel great with more energy but also i would hope that my friends and family are kind enough to tell me if something that I wear doesnt look right or fit right.
  • DBlake0926
    Options
    Who eats just the muffin top anyway? Give me the whole damn muffin already.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I can't tell if this is a serious topic or one of today's trolls. I think some people lose weight and feel really good about themselves because they can fit into certain clothes again. So, although they may not look great, in their own eyes they may look amazing.

I get what you are saying. We never see ourselves for what we are. It feels good to wear smaller clothes and feel great with more energy but also i would hope that my friends and family are kind enough to tell me if something that I wear doesnt look right or fit right.

Me, too! I have younger sisters who will ALWAYS let me know (and I love that)!
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Muffin tops are the new black.

Best first post I've seen on any forum, anywhere.

why, thank you!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Here's my solution. If you don't want to see someone's muffin top then look away. That's what I do when I see someone sagging and I don't want to see their underwear.
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Aww... I'm a size 10... :( Kinda makes a girl feel fat LOL! Oh well!
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    guess i'm crazy...............kinda dig the muffin top...........
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Here's my solution. If you don't want to see someone's muffin top then look away. That's what I do when I see someone sagging and I don't want to see their underwear.

Ha! I like to say, "Sweetie, do you know the top of your boxers are showing"?
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I like to call them volcano pants ....
    see cause their fupa be erupting out of them. Get it?

Had to ask my brother what that was....

Ewwww LMFAO!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options

^ This.

I'll never understand why some people concern themselves so much with other peoples wardrobe choices, get over it.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I'm sporting a muffin top right now. Because my pants are actually a little too big and they keep sliding down, and then when I sit down they pull on my hips.

It are sex-ay.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I wear loose clothing because I would surely have a muffin top if my clothes were on too tight
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I agree, i hate when i see people, mostly the younger people wearing jeans so low it barely covers what it needs to, then they try to cover the muffin top with a longer shirt that does not hide anything and they are constantly pulling it down. MY DAUGHTER WOULD GET TURNED AROUND IF SHE TRIED LEAVING THE HOUSE LIKE THAT, just sayin'! HATE MUFFIN TOPS, that are intentional.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Next time you see someone with a muffin top, just tip your hat and say, "Top of the muffin to ya!" And put your hat back on. :smile:

^^this
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Fabienne: I was looking at myself in the mirror.
    Butch: Uh-huh?
    Fabienne: I wish I had a pot.
    Butch: You were lookin' in the mirror and you wish you had some pot?
    Fabienne: A pot. A pot belly. Pot bellies are sexy.
    Butch: Well you should be happy, 'cause you do.
    Fabienne: Shut up, Fatso! I don't have a pot! I have a bit of a tummy, like Madonna when she did "Lucky Star," it's not the same thing.
    Butch: I didn't realize there was a difference between a tummy and a pot belly.
    Fabienne: The difference is huge.
    Butch: You want me to have a pot?
    Fabienne: No. Pot bellies make a man look either oafish, or like a gorilla. But on a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal *kitten*, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I'd wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it.
    Butch: You think guys would find that attractive?
    Fabienne: I don't give a damn what men find attractive. It's unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same.

WINNING!!