Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Joined 2011, Looking for Active Friends

Hi all! I’ve been a member since 2011, 90% of my friends list is no longer active and I’m looking for some new friends for motivation and news feed fun!

Replies

• 88AViva
    88AViva Posts: 499 Member
    Hi 👋🏼
    I haven't been here very long but I'm pretty active. You can add me if you want 🙂
  • ArtsieSarah
    ArtsieSarah Posts: 129 Member
    88AViva wrote: »
    Hi 👋🏼
    I haven't been here very long but I'm pretty active. You can add me if you want 🙂

awesome nice to meet you!
  • aash08cp
    aash08cp Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new here add me if you want
  • ArtsieSarah
    aash08cp wrote: »
    I'm new here add me if you want

thanks!! added :)
  • ArtsieSarah
    bump
  • JoshIsRunning
    JoshIsRunning Posts: 22 Member
    Feel free to add me. I need some active friends myself.
  • RaquelFit2
    RaquelFit2 Posts: 208 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • tenacious_turtle
    tenacious_turtle Posts: 24 Member
    I’d love some active friends :)
  • amna_almazrouai
    amna_almazrouai Posts: 10 Member
    Me too but I don't know how to add friends mfp changed since last time I use it 😅
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,614 Member
    Hi @ArtsieSarah You can add me as a friend.

Our group, WE ARE THE WARRIORS, might also suit you. We have weekly weigh-ins, daily challenges and step count challenges. You only need to account for your own personal challenges but can join in the other set ones to gain for-fun-points each week. Some of us are chatty, some just post their weight or steps, whatever suits you is fine :) We've had some big changes recently and are building the group up again.
    Here is a link to the May Chat thread:
    May Chat 'n' Challenge Thread
  • dc2997
    dc2997 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi Sarah! I'm back on MFP for attempt #2646447 🤣 but would also love some active friends for my feed. Please feel free to add me 😊
  • parkgirl1
    parkgirl1 Posts: 41 Member
    Bit the same. Only a few still here. Feel free to add me too
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 853 Member
    Always looking for active friends!
  • Natezgal79
    Natezgal79 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I restarted again for the millionth time I've been on mfp for at least 10 years on and off. I always seem to do good for a while then mess up so fustrating but I'm trying again add me if you would like.

HW-240
    CW- 200
    GW- 150
  • sueceeq
    sueceeq Posts: 61 Member
    I also started on 2011. Starting again for the millionth time. I’m also looking for friends :)
  • Lex_justlex
    Lex_justlex Posts: 4 Member
    I’m fairly new here & am in need of friends~ if anyone that happens past my reply needs a friend, feel free to add me!
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,629 Member
    I've logged in daily for years and post often. I am always happy to add active freinds.