Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 187

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,815 Member
    Options
    @PrimalJillian I had to smile at your comment regarding maltilol. My daughter eats 2 Russell Stover SF candies to get things “going.” It doesn’t work for me but the one trip from Denver to St. Louis when I snacked on 1/2# of prunes led to a VERY LONG NIGHT!

@coblujay With all of your travel, be mindful of your symptoms and take care of yourself.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,277 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis - keeping everything crossed for success for you X
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,277 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'8"
    Lifestyle Plan: Primal Blueprint

h2smo4t2a4n5.jpg

m2jzdb5p2mah.jpg

Historical SW: 251.6 lbs 9/14/2015
    Restart W: 221.5 11/2/2021

Incremental Goals:
    195.xx (Goal=May 26ish??)
    190.xx (Goal=mid June
    185.xx (Goal=mid July)
    180.xx (Goal=mid August)
    Ultimate Goal: 175.xx (Goal=mid September)
    reevaluate at that point
    February 2022, 43rd birthday dinner
    872re0qli5pc.jpg

R175 EW: 199.6
    R176 EW: 197.1
    R177 EW: 198.0
    R178 EW: 193.9
    R179 EW: 195.8
    R180 EW: 191.8

🌷⚡🌱May🌱⚡🌷
    17: DNW 🥚
    18: DNW 🥚I missed several rounds, but I'm back and glad it wasn't more rounds. Yesterday, I bought a Nordictrack elliptical off Marketplace for $20! The day before, I picked up a free Gold's Gym elliptical. Now, we have one for each house, and I can cancel my gym membership since it's the only thing I ever really used anyway. I'm very excited to not have to commute to access my preferred exercise method, especially since my house is 15 miles away from the gym and my bf's is about 30.

I know I've gained weight through this process of trying to adjust to living between two homes. I'm not sure how much, since I haven't been weighing. I'm guessing it's 10-15 pounds, but I suspect about half of that will come off fairly quickly. While I've been gaining from eating less healthy and not exercising as much, my bf has been losing weight from eating better than he used to! How's that for compromise? 🤣

I'm REALLY looking forward to getting back on track again. Going to get on my elliptical right now!
    19: 200.9 🥚 10 pounds it is. Incremental goals reassessed. Getting on elliptical for third consecutive day after I get my kids to school.
    20: 201.9 Wrong direction! My eating window ran a bit later than usual, but I weighed at the same time this morning. Will still complete 16 hour fast. Heading to bf's later today, and I'm taking my scale with me. Not sure if it's a great idea to be moving it back and forth every week, but not weighing for a week at a time definitely isn't working for me.
    21: 202.3 Not sure what's going on. Maybe traveling with the scale. Maybe not enough water yesterday. Also took a rest day, after 3 days on elliptical. So far, food and water today are good.
    22: 201.3
    23: 201.1
    24: 196.9 This episode of "Back to Onderland" brought to you by Sugar-free Twizzlers. Maltitol is NOT my friend, at least not as the primary ingredient when I'm having a sugar craving. I ate said Twizzlers between 3:00 and 4:00 yesterday, and within 2 hours I had severe abdominal cramping and needed a bathroom asap...while I was at my son's regional track meet. 🤦🏽 Needless to say, the next several hours were pretty miserable. At least I can laugh about it now, I guess. Tomorrow's weight will likely be up a little, since this whoosh was caused by a combination of gastrointestinal issues and involuntarily starting my fasting about 4 hours early.
    25:
    26:

There's no such thing as failure; only feedback.

My stomach will not tolerate any more than 4 per day !!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    @coblujay - Thanks for sharing! Sounds like a wonderful time. So glad you had a great time! I think gaining under 10 pounds for a long trip is awesome and you are still in onderland too! And I know you will get it right back off. Welcome back and get well soon. I found every time I went overseas I came back with a cold. I think it is part of jet lag :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    @musicsax - Congrats on new job!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

@starrjulia8 - Congrats on not gaining over the weekend! :) That is my goal every weekend also.