• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options

JFT Friday
    1. No candy, cookies, or cake. no
    2. Eat under calorie limit no
    3. Yoga yes
    4. Fast marching yes

Well today was a bad diet day. I got into the cookies that I bought for my guest and had four. So that, and the extra chicken, really blew my calorie limit. And I haven't had the muffin I want yet. And I forgot all about my salad. At least my exercise was good.

It was a stressful day for me. My 94 year old uncle is in the hospital getting a pacemaker. And my mom who made the arrangements with my guest, had forgotten all the details, like are we serving him dinner and what time is he coming. I guessed he would arrive at four, and that was a lucky guess. I roasted a chicken for dinner but he didn't stay. It all worked out except that I ate too much. My uncle is out of surgery and doing well.

JFT Saturday
    1. No cookies, candy, or cake
    2. Figure muffin into calorie limit
    3. Dumbbells 40 reps
    4. Maybe extra exercise to balance muffin

Annie

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • more_freggies76
    edited June 2022
    Options
    JFT for 6/11 (tomorrow): โœ”๏ธ
    1) No desserts today, unless I want sugar free. No more cookies today or brownie brittle.
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 6/14 (gone Thursday)
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 6/1) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 6/10)
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds & mixed nuts ok (22-28 g)
    7) No turkey jerky ok today.
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 6/6)
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 6/6)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle) (except as in #1), but can have nuts.

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,327 Member
    Options

JFT Friday
    - work by 8:00 :( 8:05 pretty close
    - meetings :smiley:
    - home at lunch to get some paperwork signed by V for her camp ๐Ÿ˜€
    - Scan paperwork and email it back to the director (it was due 6/1/22)๐Ÿ˜€
    - Log food๐Ÿ˜€
    - Stay Green๐Ÿ˜€
    - Exercise - ride bike it's nice out๐Ÿ˜€
    - Maybe leave work early - I really have very little to do today at work๐Ÿ˜€
    - No nap after work๐Ÿ˜€
    - Go to mom's to sort bills๐Ÿ˜€
    - Bed by 11:30 (more like 9:00 or 10:00 these days, but it is the weekend)๐Ÿ˜€

Happy Friday y'all!

I made all smiles, but itโ€™s currently 4:15am and Iโ€™ve been awake since 2:30. Also woke up at 1:45, but was able to go back to sleep until 2:30. Oh well, might as well check in.

Sierra odd running a 5k this morning. Iโ€™m going to go watch, unless I decide to walk it, which I may. Depends on how tired I am, and if she is in a hurry to get back. Her call. Then if itโ€™s nice, Iโ€™ll find time to ride my ๐Ÿšด even if itโ€™s a slow ride. Other than that I guess Iโ€™ll do some house work maybe ๐Ÿงบ definitely ๐Ÿงน.

JFT Saturday
    - up at 6:00
    - Leave house at 7:00
    - 5k watch or walk
    - Come home & nap
    - Bike ride
    - Clean
    - Log foods
    - Stay green
    - Bed by 11:30
    - No alcohol.

Still canโ€™t give my watch away. Itโ€™s a $350 watch and works great. Feel bad just giving it to Goodwill. I know, Iโ€™ll check with HS track coaches and see if there is a kid who could benefit from having a GPS watchโ€ฆ
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Drove home last night, taking a different route to usual. Snacked a little, but then didn't have anything in for evening meal so don't feel bad about it. I think this will be quite a disruptive weekend (I was up for a whole 5 minutes before grandson and dog arrived!) so just going to relax and get focussed again on Monday. Need to go shopping for fruit and veg.

Walking Challenge - 150 minutes per week
    Week 1 270/150
    Week 2 87/150

Limit Snacking Challenge ( 1050 calories per week)
    Week 1 1294/1050
    Week 2 447/1050

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Didn't post goals yesterday, but I had a lovely day with my sister. And I met most of my regular goals anyway, including staying under my calorie limit with balanced meals and only one pignoli cookie as a snack. Tonight's plan is to have dinner on the boardwalk, so I'll have to make careful choices. Maybe I can sneak in a walk too.

Thank you friends for your kind words and encouragement. I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 6/11 (today): โœ”๏ธ
    1) No desserts today, unless I want sugar free. No more cookies today or brownie brittle.
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 6/1) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 6/10)
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds & mixed nuts ok (22-28 g)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle) (except as in #1), but can have nuts.
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After my yogurt, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. I can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • Anniesquats100
    Options
    Another bad diet day. Too many cookies! I had it all planned out so I could eat my muffin and then I ate too many cookies on top of the muffin. Oh well. Next time I will buy some wierd snack that I won't eat. Welcome, have some haggis!

I'm cooking a meatloaf for my Aunt. Hope it comes out okay. I used a lot of tomato paste instead of the tomato juice or sauce. My uncle is doing really well after his pacemaker surgery.

Annie
  • more_freggies76
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hour commitment - Hubby wants to take me tonight for my birthday dinner. We usually go to the French restaurant. (I didn't plan ahead for this at all!!!) Well, I'll just go and enjoy the food and a dessert and a drink. (so my JFT goals will be a little out of whack today.) But today is better than Wednesday. At least their portions aren't humongous. Life happens sometimes!
  • Anniesquats100
    Options
    @more_freggies76 happy birthday!

Annie
  • Anniesquats100
    Options

JFT Saturday
    1. No cookies, candy, or cake no
    2. Figure muffin into calorie limit no
    3. Dumbbells 40 reps yes
    4. Maybe extra exercise no

Well it was a runaway cookies day. Two in a row. Totally blew my calorie limit. I have no excuse.

I made it through my dumbbells slowly and with much groaning and whining. Apparently sugar is not great fuel for exercise.

Well the cookies are gone so tomorrow has to be better!

Annie
  • more_freggies76
    edited June 2022
    Options
    JFT for 6/11(today): โœ”๏ธ
    1) No desserts today, unless I want sugar free. No more cookies today or brownie brittle. Had dessert at birthday dinner (unplanned).
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 Tโœ”๏ธ
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 6/14 (gone Thursday)โœ”๏ธ
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 6/1) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.โœ”๏ธ
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 6/10)โœ”๏ธ
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds & mixed nuts ok (22-28 g)โœ”๏ธ
    7) No turkey jerky ok today.โœ”๏ธ
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 6/6)โœ”๏ธ
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 6/6)โœ”๏ธ Didn't eat today.
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle) (except as in #1), but can have nuts.โœ”๏ธ
    JFT for 6/12 (tomorrow): โœ”๏ธ
    1) No desserts today, except with my friend, if she wants one, unless I want sugar free. No more cookies today or brownie brittle.
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 6/1) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    11) Dinner or lunch out with friend. Can eat what I want.

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,327 Member
    Options
    JFT Saturday
    - up at 6:00 ๐Ÿ˜€
    - Leave house at 7:00๐Ÿ˜€
    - 5k watch or walk๐Ÿ˜€
    - Come home & nap๐Ÿ˜€
    - Bike ride๐Ÿ˜€
    - Clean๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
    - Log foods๐Ÿ˜€
    - Stay green๐Ÿ˜€
    - Bed by 11:30๐Ÿ˜€
    - No alcohol.๐Ÿ˜€

Weโ€™ll I did the 5k walk while Sierra ran. Totally havenโ€™t been walking at all, but still managed a good time (for me). I finished in 47 min which gives me a 15:15/mile average. My goal was under 16 so I was pretty happy. I also took 1st in my age group for walkers. Sierra was 2nd overall female so it was a good showing for the Mackeyโ€™s. The weirdest part was the finish, people are cheering and encouraging you so you really want to sprint that last bit, but you canโ€™t cause you gotta walk.

After the race we came home to a home cooked breakfast. It was lovely. I was fat and happy and took a nice nap. When I got up Tim was driving me nuts so even though I was tired I decided to go for a bike ride. Nothing hard maybe 10-15 miles. Well I ended up doing 20 and I was not filled for it. I paid for that later, but Iโ€™m feeling much better this morning.

JFT Sunday
    -Up at 5:30
    - Leave house at 6:00
    - Moms by 6:30
    - Help her have 2 feral cats to get neutered
    - Home
    - Shower
    - Church (or nap)
    - Do the cleaning I didnโ€™t do yesterday
    - Log food
    - Stay greenish
    - Rest day

Happy a blessed Sunday yโ€™all!
  • Anniesquats100
    Options
    JFT Sunday
    1. No candy cookies or cake
    2. One muffin allowed
    3. Walk
    4. Vacuum bedroom, and couch
    5. Wash sheets

My uncle is doing well, and my guest is almost gone. My next adventure is fleas. Lots of vacuuming in store today.

Annie
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,117 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Not that happy with the latest update. It takes so long to figure everything out again.

๐ŸŒน๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒน๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒน๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒน๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒน
    ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒนJUNE 2022 ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒน
    ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒน๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒน๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒน๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒน
    WEEK 2: 8 - 14 June

Focus for June:
    Eat Heathy!
    ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ—
    ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ—
    Move More!
    ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ
    ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ

Daily DONE Log:
    ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    10 June

11 June:
    ๐Ÿ”น 07.00: meditation
    ๐Ÿ”น 07.30 Wake-up workout (15)
    ๐Ÿ”น Weighed/recorded weight
    ๐Ÿ”น posted Sole Mates steps from yesterday
    ๐Ÿ”น Herbal tea/supplements
    ๐Ÿ”น Plan/Log food for today
    ๐Ÿ”น Balance macros
    ๐Ÿ”น 09.45: Aerobics (15)
    ๐Ÿ”น 10.10: breakfast
    ๐Ÿ”น shower/dress
    ๐Ÿ”น 10.50: short walk (15)
    ๐Ÿ”น 11.10: Coffee/relax
    ๐Ÿ”น 11.50: local shopping
    ๐Ÿ”น 13.20: lunch/clear up/relax
    ๐Ÿ”น Watched โ€˜Maleficentโ€™ (very wet out)
    ๐Ÿ”น walked during ad breaks
    ๐Ÿ”น watched Big Bang Theory
    ๐Ÿ”น 17.10: Coffee/Watch Quiz show
    ๐Ÿ”น 18.30: Dinner/clear up
    ๐Ÿ”น watch TV/relax
    ๐Ÿ”น 22.55: Dancing (25)
    ๐Ÿ”น 9 active hours (Fitbit)
    ๐Ÿ”น 7600 + steps
    ๐Ÿ”น Posts JFT/JGM10D/SoleMates
    ๐Ÿ”น Posts UAC/BHHs
    ๐Ÿ”น Posts for WATWs/Women50+
    Back is still a bit iffy if I slouch, so had to move my office chair into the living room to help me sit up straight.

Off to visit family for the afternoon.

๐Ÿฆ„ Terri

• more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 6/12 (tomorrow): โœ”๏ธ
    1) No desserts today, except with my friend, if she wants one, unless I want sugar free. No more cookies today or brownie brittle.
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 6/1) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    11) Dinner or lunch out with friend. Can eat what I want.
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm, unless have lunch with friend.
  • Anniesquats100
    Options
    I threw out the last two muffins after eating 1.5 this morning. They taste good but my diet can't handle the calories. Today will be the third blowout day, then tomorrow it's back on the program and hopefully by Friday I can minimize the damage. I might have a yogurt for dinner yet. And I still want to walk at least a little bit but there's vacuuming to do as well.

Annie
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    It's 7pm already, so just updating my challenges. I didn't walk today (I have a large bruise on my knee and it hurts to walk) but I did do an hours gardening in between the showers. I did snack a bit through the day but didn't have a meal so calling it evens. I've added in the 92 cal biscuit I had tonight. I feel like I deserve a treat, grandson has been here all day and my head hurts, he is hard work sometimes!

Walking Challenge - 150 minutes per week
    Week 1 270/150
    Week 2 87/150

Limit Snacking Challenge ( 1050 calories per week)
    Week 1 1294/1050
    Week 2 539/1050

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After I finish my angus beef patty, I won't eat again until dinner with my girlfriend. Can still have my dose of metamusal.