JILLIAN'S B*TCHES Week 1

Options

Replies

• 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 days into the shred and just starting to dig it. Count me in.
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    may I join? I started today...barely made it through....on the very slow version...but I wont give up...Jillian said no shame in that!!!

SW 321, please let me know if I can still join and I will post my measurements...
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    may I join? I started today...barely made it through....on the very slow version...but I wont give up...Jillian said no shame in that!!!

SW 321, please let me know if I can still join and I will post my measurements...
  • Nhendrickson86
    Nhendrickson86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in joining. . .I'm 4 days in. It'll be nice to know I have people to suffer with. :sad: LOL
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I did a round of 30 DS in June/July, and then went on to other routines. Then I hurt myself at the beginning of August, and right when my ankle healed, we were leaving for a 3 week vacation -- long story short, I have only worked out twice since the second week of August!! :frown: I'm thinking doing another round of 30DS might be just the ticket to get me back into it. Starting tomorrow with Level 1. I will probably mix up the levels instead of doing ten straight days of each.

I'll post weight and measurements if it's okay to join. :smile:
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    ADD ME =D

Today was my second day !

Here are my stats -

Weight 186.4

Inches are Bust-38
    Tummy-44.5
    Hips-45
    Arms-13

I have no weight goal for this challenge I do however want to fit into my size 11 Charlotte Russe jeans that i have not worn in years...the zipper barely goes up ...it's a tight fit right now ..so just want to be able to wear it out without looking like a sausage badly packed...lol
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow, will post my info if your letting more people join
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I am on week 1 day 4 completed, would love to join
  • getfitnfab
    Options
    Just finished week 1 day 6, miscalculated on earlier post
  • jellybean1971
    Options
    Just finished day 1

Starting weight 211
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1 of round 2!

My starting weight for this round is 139 lbs.

Waist 35.5
    Hips 37.5
    Bust 38.0
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1 D4... I did 35 mins of cardio at gym before so I was a slacker on the cardio butt kicks and jump rope but i figured what the hell? I busted a move at the gym and then came home and did shred so I'm alright!
  • getfitnfab
    Options
    Just finished week 1 day 7
  • curiositycat
    curiositycat Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 5--so, so much easier! My quads are still a little sore during the lunges, but that's it! I've got this!
  • jellybean1971
    Options
    Just finished Level1 Day 2 and my legs feel like jello, hope this gets better.
  • siyosa
    siyosa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Confession: I skipped day two. I could barely stand up after the first day!!
    I got right back to it today, though, and I could tell a difference with what I can do during the abs and cardio sections already! :happy:
    Please, feel free to add me... the more support the better! :flowerforyou:
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Day 7 complete. The Jello feeling does go away. I took a break to let my body recover, others have soldiered straight through, guess it just depends how impatient you are :-)

Question for all you seasoned shredders, did any of you notice your knees and or ankles starting to get really clicky after several days of shredding? Does anyone know other good stretches/exercises to stop them from getting hurt?
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Day 8 completed :-D
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done on to day 6... Getting easier! I previewed L2 and it looks insane... Im skerrd...hold me :(
  • jellybean1971
    Options
    Just finished Level1 Day 3, I think its getting easier