Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is your favorite position?

13»

Replies

• rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    on second thought removed in teh interest of not being reported
  • MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    give me the cobra anyday then we can do the downward dog!

How did I know you'd find you in here, girl? :laugh:
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    I like Dancer -- which is very hard for me. I also like childs pose, feels good on my back.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member

Yes thank you.
    This thread was made to support and encourage others to participate in some highly skilled yoga positions.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 642 Member
    still checking the directories of local yoga classes for that cowgirl position...
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    I do a sun salutation every morning, and I have to say I really like the whole sequence. Downward facing dog, cobra, and the cat/upward dog are among my favorites, though
  • PeachyKeene
    still checking the directories of local yoga classes for that cowgirl position...

Good Luck
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    wow. I really thought this might be one of those posts that needed to be reported... had to read further on to realize we were talking yoga... what's that one that helps the lower back?? Sounds like I need to try it!!
  • PeachyKeene
    wow. I really thought this might be one of those posts that needed to be reported... had to read further on to realize we were talking yoga... what's that one that helps the lower back?? Sounds like I need to try it!!

The Cobra, a great stretch for the back.

HP_MAR06_Bhujangasana_248.jpg
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member

The Cobra, a great stretch for the back.

HP_MAR06_Bhujangasana_248.jpg

THANKS!
  • vsharkey
    vsharkey Posts: 20 Member
    I like going from Cat to Cow. It really helps loosen my back and get all the kinks out, as do Sun Salutations. I also like One-Legged Pigeon a lot, as I'm pretty flexible in my hips and can get deep into it.