How do you spice up your marriage?

Options
First, can we please not just talk all about S-E-X? haha.. I know bedroom fun is the best, but other than that....

What do you all do to keep things fresh and exciting?

I need some new ideas.

Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you guys have tried but here are some ideas that might help:
    edible massage candles
    gummy handcuffs and candy clothing lol
    chocolate pens
    vibrating panties
    costumes (dress like a maid or armadillo or whatever floats your bloat).
    bondage
    ^^
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I don't know what you guys have tried but here are some ideas that might help:
    edible massage candles
    gummy handcuffs and candy clothing lol
    chocolate pens
    vibrating panties
    costumes (dress like a maid or armadillo or whatever floats your bloat).
    bondage
    ^^

LMAO!! Armadillo!
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    I am trying the Armadillo TONIGHT YEAH
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    a note out somewherr that you both have never been, in a really nice hotel preferrably a suite.. or just a plain walk in the park, or something super random like karaoke nite, heck i need to try that last one lol
  • Goddess111682
    Goddess111682 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Find an activity that the both of you can enjoy together! Me and my hubby get out and play baseball and volleyball together! Most of the time were on opposite teams to spice it up! lol...were highly competitive! :bigsmile:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Options
    Flirt with your husband. Don't lose, or get back the fun playful feeling from when you first met. Don't let life and all the seriousness get in the way of enjoying each other.

Also date nights :-)
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Not married yet, but my my fiance & I work seperate shifts & barely see eachother. We have become very fond of picture messages! Also, leaving notes for eachother around the house. & making our time count when we are together. We go on dates a lot, exercise together, basically do everything together when we are home at the same time!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I am trying the Armadillo TONIGHT YEAH

Lmao:)
  • Jojo2k11
    Options
    I'm not married, but when in a relationship and its good (lol) I've done random naughty/romantic notes, written stories of fantasies I'd like to share, cooked special dinners/desserts, surprise getaways, small random adventures i.e. picnic at night on the beach.

It was fun lol
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Pretend it's your first date. (Heard it works wonders for some couples).
    Compete in fun little games.
    Try something new together, restaurant with exotic food or whatever else.
    Massage each other.
    Act like teenagers again.
    Hook up in exciting places, not just your own home.
    Blind folds....
  • metrognome9
    Options
    In general, come up with something together that will challenge you; something different. A place, an activity, an untried ethnic restaurant, live theatre, a concert. You must be willing to adventure together!

I've been in a relationship for 21+ years and one of the biggest things is that we've changed alot in that time. The ones that get bored are the ones that don't realize they're changing - they force themselves into their old roles instead of talking and re-examining what they're doing all the time. Allow yourselves to change and grow and you won't get bored with each other or yourself.

Personally -- I just bought a massage table...
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Learn something new frequently.
    Have fun together often.
    Communicate openly.
    Repeat.

That's what's kept us together so far; we like going out to plays and taking classes together. We travel. And we also give each space when needed. We act like dorks together and have funny names and voices that people would roll their eyes at if they had a peek!! Be silly together, challenge each other, and of course...get naked whenever u can!
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Pay attention to the little things that your husband likes and then randomly do or get one of those things for him. For example, recently on a night when the kids were not home I rented a couple of movies that I would not normally watch,but hubby has been dying to see and then cooked his favorite meal (again not something that I love). We ate dinner while watching the movies and then just hung out together for the evening. Since we often work opposite schedules the time together was nice and he appreciated me picking some of his favorite things to enjoy during that time.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I'm loving some of these ideas! Keep them coming!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    bump
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I agree with who ever said "flirt". We all enjoy being flirted with and to flirt. I've been with my husband for 15 years. I flirt with him ALL the time. Sometimes flirting is just a look you give. :wink:
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Look up the ANGRY PIRATE, that's always fun!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    marriage-death-demotivational-poste.jpg
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    naked twister
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    marriage-death-demotivational-poste.jpg