How much weight have you lost or gained so far?

Options
Hey guys, just looking to see new people and how their doing, my current weight goal is to get down to 200 pounds and my starting weight was 240, right now I'm at 229! Its been a month so far and I feel like I'm doing well, let me know how your goals are doing!

Replies

• noodes12
    noodes12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm about the same as you, started at 249 and am currently 233. Feeling like I'm plateauing a bit but I think that's because my exercise routine has gone out the window. Will get back on track this week
  • Deni_R
    Deni_R Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started at 299lb in January and I'm 244lb so I'm where you started :smiley: My goal is 132lb so I've still got a long way to go but after 6 months I'm still feeling very determined to continue and get to goal although I'm still looking at least 12 months more to get there. Well done @joshy6969 that's a great loss in your first month!
  • mdlockhart1
    mdlockhart1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I restarted on the 23 May at 185lb my goal is 140 Lb, now at 176 so pleasantly pleased. I have been battling mental health issues in the past decade but feeling so well now. So just focusing on eating healthy & exercising, the bonus is i like going to the gym. You have done so well very inspiring.
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I went from about 153 to 131, but right now I am sitting at 136. This number doesn’t “look” the same on me as it used to though. I am up a size in clothes.
  • Coldcitytoo
    Coldcitytoo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I started on March 28 at 192 - am losing slowly and steadily now - am only doing cardio for weight loss - will start weight training when I’m at my goal weight of 135. Have given myself till end October
  • Coldcitytoo
    Coldcitytoo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sorry forgot to say I am currently 176
  • kaydensmom2009
    kaydensmom2009 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I started February 2021 so like 17 months in and I’m still slowly losing weight, although I’m trying to transition into maintenance gradually, but I’m 83lbs down. From 200lbs to 117lbs, 5’2”, size 18 pants to a size 2-4 now! Great job everyone!
  • californiagirl1969
    californiagirl1969 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I was 243 lbs currently I weigh 195 lbs, working on getting to 180 lbs final goal 165 lbs. Slowly working on my goals and maintaining.
  • ZombieSmartiez
    ZombieSmartiez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm down 10lb on here but overall since I started dieting I'm down 29lb :)

Only 108 to go lol
  • michee88
    michee88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey y’all! I need a partner in this 😂 a buddy. Wanting to lose 40 ish pounds and feel healthier