need accountability partner with history of bingeing

Options
For the millionth time, I've tried losing weight but I always end up bingeing. I could really use someone with a similar background for support

Replies

• GingyJoy
    GingyJoy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me!!! This is my biggest problem. Bingeing messes me up every time. Let's do this!
  • EfuaTrudy
    EfuaTrudy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! Please add me
    I’ve gained 65 from bingeing habits I developed when I was in depression
  • mirandajling
    mirandajling Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me too ❤️
  • lcdreams
    lcdreams Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm the same. I lose a few pounds and then I binge! I'm a sweet and carb lover. Trying again and hoping to track food. I track breakfast, sometimes lunch, and then I stop for the day and go over my limit.
  • maryschwartzroby
    maryschwartzroby Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issues. I've lost weight so many times but keep gaining it back, plus more because of my addiction to sweets and unhealthy snacks. Please add me!
  • bluubird12
    bluubird12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's worth a shot. I'm willing to try.
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    If you are serious and committed, send me a friend request. I know binging all too well. I've lost 40 pounds on here after baby #1. Had baby #2 and I am back again with 15 pounds to lose (10 already lost, 5 to go). And yes, in between the weight loss, there were some hardships, binges, lots of pizza and chocolate, (were only human). Giving up is easy, weight loss is hard, but you have to stay committed!

• swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I have gained back my weight by binging. My new strategy is to not skip any meals but to eat smaller amounts so I can have a more satisfying dinner. Tonight that was a cheeseburger with a few cooked onions, a tomato slice, and half a hamburger bun. I also had a cup of cantelope. Later I’ll have a strawberry popsicle. I don’t have the answers, but I know that if I’m too good all day and supper, I feel deprived. The cheeseburger was small, and the popsicle is a nice treat and slower to eat. The cantelope was sweet and filling.
    Im open to any suggestions! I lost over 70 lbs here logging meals, weighing regularly, and exercising, so I know it can be done.