Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• jaynerz
    jaynerz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started back up again on here a few weeks ago. I love having friends to motivate me, especially if you have an open diary for ideas! Thanks!!
  • LabradorMan68
    LabradorMan68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been here before been off this site for a couple of years --my 1st day back I do need some friends for support, motivation an chats anyone can add me --looking forward on making some good friends along the way
  • Gretzky89
    Gretzky89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Motivating friends?? Definitely.
  • ztaylorfitness
    ztaylorfitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Back again! Liking the new update as well. Wishing everyone well!
  • fartuny318
    fartuny318 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wishing everyone success and wellness. 😁
  • sunnylolasunny
    sunnylolasunny Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! You can add me too as i'm trying to be more active on MFP
  • gemdiosa
    gemdiosa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m looking forward to meeting my weight loss goal as well as learn to not binge out when I get hungry or dont feel like cooking. I’m open to meeting people that are into motivating each other. (: Today is my first day, feel free to add me. I also look forward to sharing my progress.
  • dorothyp3
    dorothyp3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get, so please add me too. Thank you.
  • kerry1265
    kerry1265 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I'm in OA as a compulsive overeater. In 2014, I lost 70 pounds and.....then gained it all back and more. Having helping and motivating friends on MFP is key for my success. I'd love for you to add me. Be well!
  • whiteislandmoon
    whiteislandmoon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends please!! I am early 30s woman looking to turn 20 lbs of fat into muscle... while having a connective tissue disorder! I could use some help and motivation!
  • healthyfiedje
    healthyfiedje Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey all! I just got back and using this app again!
  • Jaynedohh
    Jaynedohh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I NEED NEW FRIENDS. :blush:
  • Metalmealtracking
    Metalmealtracking Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Eating is overrated….but being my friend isn’t! Smash that add button πŸ‘ŠπŸ»
  • TonnnnUK
    TonnnnUK Posts: 132 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Long time UK based member here back after a hiatus. More active friends would be nice. Feel free to connect!
  • nummer1983
    nummer1983 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Chris and just about to start on my fitness journey, after having problems with alcohol and putting on 10kgs in weight, I’ve decided to fight back. Would love to meet new friends as I go through my next chapter. Feel free to add etc, would love to hear from you πŸ™‚πŸ₯ŠπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚️
  • Tacosnbeerthatiswhyiamhere
    Options
    Hey there. I’m 45 years old with a weight loss goal of around 15 pounds. I’d love some friends for motivation. Thanks:)
  • dragonseye8100
    dragonseye8100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Please add me, need some support πŸ˜‰
  • Ineedtolose50lbs
    Ineedtolose50lbs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me!!!πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
  • z6jv4rrmdy
    z6jv4rrmdy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I definitely need motivation!!! And I keep trying to get friends to help motivate me. Feel free to definitely add me as I do so much better knowing others struggle as well!!!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    I definitely need motivation!!! And I keep trying to get friends to help motivate me. Feel free to definitely add me as I do so much better knowing others struggle as well!!!

The struggle is REAL! And after all, misery loves company, right? :wink:
    It can be motivating knowing that you are not alone in this.