Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

March Madness!!!!

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Dave has me motivated about my upcoming Spring break. I need to accept the challenge and forget about your standard, gut-bomb Mexican food. Grrr. Maybe even hit the fitness facilities at the hotel HARD.

So far so good today. I thought I only had 600 cals left for the day, but then realized I had 2 double entries. LIKE FINDING MONEY IN MY COAT POCKET!!! This whole MFP thing has me wanting to work out more so I can eat more. Is that a good thing?

DW

good atitude DW....and I love mexican food I just skip the tortiilas and the chips....carne asada with the roasted peppers and onions is a great meal...just ask them to go easy on the oil,,,most will drizzle extra oil...and working out at the hotel gyms can be fun,.,,,something different anyway and might get some ideas for a new exercise
    working ou more for extra cals is a real ggod thing....say the machine or HRM says you burned 300 cals....well actually after the workout you are still burning more cals thatn usual so you actually get that benefit....
    keep on keepin on
    Dave
  • dw1080
    dw1080 Posts: 38 Member
    Thanks amigo.
  • dw1080
    WOW! Day 10 - have a great one all.

DW
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Day 10, already....wow!!! We are on a roll!!! Have a great day everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    time sure is flyin and things are changin and its mostly good,,,

will make day 10
    thanks
    Dave
  • Losing_It
    I cut it close yesterday,,had to do some exercise to get some calories back!:laugh: Day 11 is going good so far. I hope everyone's having a wonderful Wednesday!!
  • Dave198lbs
    HUMP day and that is always good..,..

day 11 is starting good good good:smile:
  • dw1080
    Going good here Becky and Dave. But it's COLD outside. About 10 degrees and windy. Can't wait to go to Arizona on Saturday. So far so good for March though. Been staying under the calorie limit. Feeling GOOD. Hope you guys are too.

DW
  • Losing_It
    Well, day 11 went great..here's to a TERRIFIC Thursday, everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    well I didn't make alot of money today but I had some fun with friends and didnt eat too much hummus so day 11 is okee dokee.....
    Dave:smile:
  • Losing_It
    well I didn't make alot of money today but I had some fun with friends and didnt eat too much hummus so day 11 is okee dokee.....
    Dave:smile:

Is it even possible to eat too much Hummus?:love: Glad you had a good day!

Day 12 is off to an excellent start!! Have a good day, everyone.:flowerforyou: :love:
  • dw1080
    Day 11 was hard. Felt like I was going to blow through my calories but I held it together ... barely. In hindsight, I think the day was tough because the day before I had a big workout and left most of my "earned" calories on the table. Watching two episodes of No Reservations didn't help either.

I hope today will be better. I need to get some work done too. Have a great day 12 - We're almost halfway there.
  • dw1080
    I just had a 6 inch Subway ham and turkey. OMG, it was so tasty and filling. I haven't eaten there in about 2 years. That's a lot of food for under 400 calories! And you get your veggies too.
  • dw1080
    By the way, where is everyone? Who's still in on March Madness!!!!?
  • Dave198lbs
    By the way, where is everyone? Who's still in on March Madness!!!!?

still here,,,some distractions but still marchin on
    Dave
  • Losing_It
    I think it's the 3 of us..I haven't heard from anyone else in a few days.:huh:
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    I'm still here life is just getting in the way. I'm doing well staying within 25 calories either way. I have been working out alot too. Hope you all are doing good.
  • dw1080
    Glad to know you are with us Tomyhealth!!!

One more workday, then it's VACATION for me. Yipeeeeee!!!
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    I can only dream of a vacation at this time.

Have a GREAT time!!!:happy: :happy:
  • Losing_It
    Well, did everyone survive Friday the 13th? I cut it VERY close but I'm going to make it!!!!:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.