• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 1,810 Member
    Breakfast burrito
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 7,090 Member
    Let’s just say I filled a prescription 😎😶‍🌫️
  • honey_honey_12
    I went by a really cool place that sells precooked food.
    They have the most delicious foods.
    I bought jalapeño pimento cheese, twice baked potatoes, orzo salad, cucumber salad and ham and cheese mini sliders. 😀
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Dog food
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 8,042 Member
    Presentation clicker
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 6,811 Member
    I bought jalapeño pimento cheese, twice baked potatoes, orzo salad, cucumber salad and ham and cheese mini sliders. 😀

Where? Want some cucumber salad! NOW! Lol
  • honey_honey_12

Where? Want some cucumber salad! NOW! Lol

On Wilshire about 1/2mi west of Broadway Ext.
    What’s Cooking, lots of yummies! 😀
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,725 Member
    Two fold up camp chairs because evidently, back when I was decluttering I donated the 4 we had. Hadn't used them in years. :/
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Cowboy boots. I've never owned a pair but I'm going to Nashville for the 1st time next week and I wanted some🤷‍♀️😆
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 4,008 Member
    Spaghetti sauce seasoning packets online, since the company stopped deliveries to grocery stores.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 4,008 Member
    Cowboy boots. I've never owned a pair but I'm going to Nashville for the 1st time next week and I wanted some🤷‍♀️😆

Bought my first pair of cowboy boots before going to a Tim McGraw concert 20 years ago, loved them so much I've worn them ever since. Work, church, fancy dinners, everywhere. My first pair finally wore out a couple years ago, so I had to replace them.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Plane tickets 🤗
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    nossmf wrote: »

Bought my first pair of cowboy boots before going to a Tim McGraw concert 20 years ago, loved them so much I've worn them ever since. Work, church, fancy dinners, everywhere. My first pair finally wore out a couple years ago, so I had to replace them.

Nice! If I can learn to walk in them maybe I'll keep wearing mine after my trip🤣
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Fresh clean Tees
  • ReenieHJ
    I'll give you a hint. The guy in the check out line behind me told me his favorite is Cherry Garcia. I told him mine is Peanut Butter Cup and it's the only vice I have that I'll talk about.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 1,939 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I'll give you a hint. The guy in the check out line behind me told me his favorite is Cherry Garcia. I told him mine is Peanut Butter Cup and it's the only vice I have that I'll talk about.
    1. My favorite is phish food
    2. You got flirted with
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    1. My favorite is phish food
    2. You got flirted with

Re: 2. And there wasn't even spinach involved. Go figure. :D
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 6,667 Member
    Trader Joe's run....bananas, a box of Everything But The Bagel crackers (cuz I just KNOW they'll disappear when I'm done with the box I have), and mini peanut butter cups.
  • skj17
    skj17 Posts: 103 Member
    From my fave online wellness shop, I ordered a few Ingredients that I don't have to make my own protein bars for the first time (protein powder, crunchy almond butter, rolled oats). I'm looking forward to making these.

Plus, some pantry items (spelt flour, sorghum flour, flax seeds, pure vanilla extract)