What's on your mind?

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Bit a both

It has to be sarcasm because I have a hard time understanding that. Which is funny because a lot of times people think I’m being sarcastic 😬

Not naiveté. 😂

Now it makes sense
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    What adventure should we have today
    Let us know what you decided

Apparently it's just to the grocery store 🤣
    Tomorrow we're gonna go to a castle! (Well Toronto's version of a castle)
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,664 Member
    edited July 2022
    Sounds like we had the same adventure
    rsawmt88jq5w.gif
  • TwitchyMagee

Tomorrow we're gonna go to a castle! (Well Toronto's version of a castle)

Sounds fun!
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Do I need love or do I just need to be *kittened* silly? Which one is easier to try? 🤷‍♂️
  • TwitchyMagee
    fx0apvdzw7ld.gif
    I know this one.
    Do I need love or do I just need to be *kittened* silly? Which one is easier to try? 🤷‍♂️

• FeastRepeat
    fx0apvdzw7ld.gif
    I know this one.

I bet you do 😂
  • FeastRepeat

Can't you have both 🤷‍♀️

So they say
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Going to probably get zero sleep tonight because I have a brain that works against me at times.

I want so badly to just be normal...consistently but what is normal right? 😓

Couple melatonin and a unisom shuts my brain off yo - but gotta do that early and get at least 6 hrs or you will drag the next day
  • cowsfan12
    If she can be taken from you, was she ever really yours?

If she can be taken from you - prolly better off without her -
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Going to probably get zero sleep tonight because I have a brain that works against me at times.

Couple melatonin and a unisom shuts my brain off yo - but gotta do that early and get at least 6 hrs or you will drag the next day

May try this myself brother
  • cowsfan12

It’s been a game changer for me dude - before I was never asleep before midnight most nights - now as long as I take the above by 8 I’m out like a log before 10 which allows for the am workouts-
  • kinetixtrainer2

It’s been a game changer for me dude - before I was never asleep before midnight most nights - now as long as I take the above by 8 I’m out like a log before 10 which allows for the am workouts-

I knew I kept you around for a reason.

• TwitchyMagee

It’s because he’s handsome & chill af

• kinetixtrainer2

Well there is that 😏
  • cowsfan12

Aww shucks -
    Well there is that 😏

• nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 443 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Monkeypox.. now killer monkeys.. what's next? Planet of the apes?

WHAT
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member

Melatonin is a covid supplement too. Who knew? The nutritionist I see sometimes had me take it. Even the hospital prescribed it to me. I had never taken it until then. I had the most disturbing dreams of my life while taking that. Only maybe a week or so thankfully. I wonder if the Unisom would stop that. I did not like it at all.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    I wonder whatever became if the murder hornets
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 443 Member
    6 engagements, 3 divorces.
    Why do people do this to themselves