• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Tunnel traffic.

You ever read The Stand? *shudder*

I started to years ago but the book was stolen before I got far into it. I should get a new copy.
    I get irked when people steal my books

RIGHT! As well as other things like my camper on new years day.
    *kitten*

That's what I said!
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    English is not my first language and although i studied at a catholic convent school and i always scored highest in it, it's been ages since i left school/college. so i have resumed my education again(preparing for law entrance) and my tutor kept calling me out for wrong grammar and other stuff. Oh man im pissed that my language skills are worsening and English was my favorite and the only subject i excelled at in school/college🤦. I feel really pissed and sad. Oh well I'm trying

Oh 😥 I know the feeling!😐 I question where my brain has gone almost daily!😂 I’ll be in your shoes soon too, making all the mistakes and then some. Hang in there! Practice makes progress. Also, you could just blame it on the autocorrect?😆
  • Mangoperson88
    Mangoperson88 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    English is not my first language and although i studied at a catholic convent school and i always scored highest in it, it's been ages since i left school/college. so i have resumed my education again(preparing for law entrance) and my tutor kept calling me out for wrong grammar and other stuff. Oh man im pissed that my language skills are worsening and English was my favorite and the only subject i excelled at in school/college🤦. I feel really pissed and sad. Oh well I'm trying

Oh 😥 I know the feeling!😐 I question where my brain has gone almost daily!😂 I’ll be in your shoes soon too, making all the mistakes and then some. Hang in there! Practice makes progress. Also, you could just blame it on the autocorrect?😆

Awww thank you sweetie i feel better now🤪
  • Mangoperson88
    Options
    Auditory hallucinations. I've been having them lately and doc said nothing to worry about as long as they're harmless! Sooo anyway it's almost 1 am and i was in deep sleep and some loud thud woke me up. I checked the whole house and it was nothing. Trying not to freak out lol but I'm mighty pissed :D
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,475 Member
    Options
    Auditory hallucinations. I've been having them lately and doc said nothing to worry about as long as they're harmless! Sooo anyway it's almost 1 am and i was in deep sleep and some loud thud woke me up. I checked the whole house and it was nothing. Trying not to freak out lol but I'm mighty pissed :D

I’ve had these and they are freaky!
    I knew it wasn’t real but it went on and on.
    Once I heard drones hovering outside my bedroom window, another time one of the Kardashians was talking to someone and I felt like I was listening to the conversation, I could repeat every word.

I must say, when I was experiencing this I was ill, extremely dehydrated and hadn’t eaten in 4days.

Also heard banging and loud noises when I was weaning off of a medication, it was awful.

I hope yours passes soon. 😊
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    lcd6olhrtyud.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,590 Member
    Options
    The client that usually brings me a sandwich when he comes in didn't today.

Which is probably good because he brings us those huge age sandwiches from Jersey Mike's but still.....!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I bit into the inside of my lip in the same spot again!! It hurts like a mofo🥺
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,094 Member
    Options
    Catfish 😾🐟
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    Catfish 😾🐟
    🤫
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Catfish 😾🐟

Not even fried? 😀
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Catfish 😾🐟
    🤫

Your secret is safe with me…. Oops

Catfish 😾🐟

Not even fried? 😀

Nope not the goos kind 😁
  • Mangoperson88
    Options

I’ve had these and they are freaky!
    I knew it wasn’t real but it went on and on.
    Once I heard drones hovering outside my bedroom window, another time one of the Kardashians was talking to someone and I felt like I was listening to the conversation, I could repeat every word.

I must say, when I was experiencing this I was ill, extremely dehydrated and hadn’t eaten in 4days.

Also heard banging and loud noises when I was weaning off of a medication, it was awful.

I hope yours passes soon. 😊

Man that sounds really scary! So sorry you had to go through that. Mine are harmless and happen when I'm in deep sleep. Like I'll hear my dad calling my name most of the time that's it. It's just tonight I heard a thud that woke me up.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    That I can confirm I'm NOT the billion lottery winner in Illinois. But if I was, would you truly know 🤪
  • kinetixtrainer2
    edited July 2022
    Options
    The end cap of my left ear bud just fell off while I’m on the elliptical 😑
  • Mangoperson88
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Tardiness. Ugh my gk tutor kept the class waiting for 45 minutes yesterday before he strolled into class exclaiming how hot it is!! Learn to respect other people's time sir🤦🤦
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Cold winters morning 🥶
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    That I can confirm I'm NOT the billion lottery winner in Illinois. But if I was, would you truly know 🤪

As long as you're not a Bears fan. 😁
    Kidding, get those 50 yard season tickets gurl!
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    that I can’t embiggen profile pics
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    that I can’t embiggen profile pics

Screenshot zoom. Just don’t comment on my pores. 😑