Hey you. Yes YOU!

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    hyyy

In my head I don’t call a lot of you by your usernames. You all have nicknames lovingly crafted by my twisted little brain

Hyyy
    Whats my nickname? 😃
    Isn’t it more fun with a little mystery?

Maybe.. unless my nickname is arseface or *kitten* face etc.. then I'd wanna know 🤣😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    hyyy

In my head I don’t call a lot of you by your usernames. You all have nicknames lovingly crafted by my twisted little brain

Hyyy
    Whats my nickname? 😃

Maybe.. unless my nickname is arseface or *kitten* face etc.. then I'd wanna know 🤣😂

Honestly you are one of the few people who a) is easily identifiable by your user name b) everyone knows c) has a rotating list of nicknames in my head

Sometimes you are the naughty mayor and sometimes you are the dungeon mistress. There are others but I usually just call you Jo❤️

• slimgirljo15
    Options
    hyyy

Hyyy
    Whats my nickname? 😃

Honestly you are one of the few people who a) is easily identifiable by your user name b) everyone knows c) has a rotating list of nicknames in my head

Sometimes you are the naughty mayor and sometimes you are the dungeon mistress. There are others but I usually just call you Jo❤️

💜 🙂
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Hey you

Tater Tot
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Hyyy
    Sweet pea aka Trouble 😂
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,152 Member
    Options
    hyyy

Hyyy
    Whats my nickname? 😃

😂🤣
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    hyyy

so hot, you're hurtin' my feelings
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Hyyy,

There's an energy
    When you hold me
    When you touch me
    It's so powerful.
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    Hey you, Yes you! 🫵🏻

Besitos!! 😘
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    HYYY,

evcin1gwzfqf.gif

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,648 Member
    Options
    hyyy

Hyyy
    Whats my nickname? 😃

Ohhh what's my nickname
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,055 Member
    Options
    hyyy,
    I’m waiting for my evite.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited August 2022
    Options
    hyyy

Hyyy
    Whats my nickname? 😃

Ohhh what's my nickname
    your nickname is “she’s like me“

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Hey you

But really it’s all about the 🦒.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,648 Member
    Options
    hyyy

Hyyy
    Whats my nickname? 😃

Ohhh what's my nickname
    your nickname is “she’s like me“

Yes, I approve and I have a similar nickname for you😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    hyyy
    You’re the one that I want
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    hyyy
    You’re the one that I want

o0415ni705m9.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    HYYY,

Your laugh is addictive.
  • Amanda4MyGrant
    Amanda4MyGrant Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey you...why are the words so perfectly rehearsed in my head but can't come out to you face to face?
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    hyyy

Yeah. I have a lot of questions. Number one: how dare you?
This discussion has been closed.