30 Day Shred completed!!

Options
l_oudman
l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
I have just finished the 30 Day Shred dvd, yay....:happy: I was so close to binning the dvd after the first day (and the second and third day) but as I got better at it I couldn't wait for the next days workout. Never thought that I would have the sort of results that I did but the pictures (can't figure out how to upload so they are on my profile) and the measurements (Bust: 105 / 101 Waist: 95 / 85 Hips: 119 / 115) speak for themselves. Although I am really pleased with my achievements I do wonder what the results would have been like had I not had to make some modifications due to physical limitations.
What next????
Turbofire I think.

Replies

• ReginaB13
    ReginaB13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great results! I WISH I had the space to do these DVDs> There's just no room here.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Congrats for sticking with it.
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Those are great results! I get about halfway through & quit! I have to do a full 30 days!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    WOW!! You have amazing results. You have shrunk!!
    I am doing the shred right now. I'm on L1D7. I can't wait for my 30 day's to go by.
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Oh my god! that is AMAZING! Please upload those for everyone to see! WAY TO GO!!!!!!

go to photobucket.com and upload them and then simply click and copy the image links...
  • 4cookiesmom
    Options
    Your pictures are amazing! Thank you for sharing. I have been struggling to stay motivated with the 30DS. Seeing results like yours really helps. Congratulations!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Great results! I WISH I had the space to do these DVDs> There's just no room here.

You just need room enough to lay down and stretch.
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Your after pictures are awesome! I've started and stopped the shred so many times....you're giving me motivation to stick with it! Congrats!
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    WOW great job. Look at your little waist!!

I have had this DVD for well over 1 year. I have tried to complete the 30 days a few times. But , it never happened. I'm making completing this DVD one of my goals.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Space is totally not an issue!!! I thought it would be but I can clear enough room to lay down and do it with my kids toys around!!!

Congrats!!! I'm on Day 7 Level 1 today and you are definitely an inspiration!!!
  • divadoll41
    Options
    awesome!
  • karebear32505
    karebear32505 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great! Im on L1 Day 5!
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Just looked at the picture and the results are great the side picture is the best one can really see a massive improvement well done! x
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options
    WOW!! You have amazing results. You have shrunk!!
    I am doing the shred right now. I'm on L1D7. I can't wait for my 30 day's to go by.

i am on L1 and did day 8 today i love it.
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    Congrats!!! I'm on level 3 day 2 and I can't wait to be done and see my results!!! I'm looking forward to start ripped in 30, killer buns and thighs and 6 weeks abs!!! I have just about all her videos!!! Love her!!! Lol good luck with turbo fire!! :happy:
  • laughingatchu630
    laughingatchu630 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you look great. I'm doing it now I'm on day 9 now and I already see a difference. Good job!!!
  • Kity4kits
    Options
    wow!! amazing! you look fabulous!!

the picture split into 3 - is that the begining, middle and end of the 30 day shred??
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Those are awesome results!!! Did you take a break for a day or two or did you go straight through the 30 days?
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's such a great feeling when you complete something like that. After the Shred, I took a few days off and then I did Jillian's Ripped in 30.
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I took 3 days off and did an extra day of level 2.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!