i have abs :D before and after

Options

Replies

• TaraTLC83
    TaraTLC83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I thought you looked amazing before! Your after pictures look great too. Very toned, but not TOO toned.
  • eills44
    Options
    You do look abs amazing, before and after, well done hun!!! (But I must be getting old cos all I could focus on is your room!!) lmao,do you know my daughter by any chance haha xx
  • reinach31
    Options
    i just got a full length mirror and saw my abs for the first time in three months, and oohhhh my goodness. im so excited ^.^ i just wanted to share! ive lost around 20 pounds, and gained alot of muscle, my body fat is all the way down to 18.5 and i couldn't be more proud of myself :) 160ish 155ish to my current weight of 135 at 5'6''
    beforeandaftertummy.png
    0920011245.jpg
    How long did you do it for?
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Great job fellow Clevelander!!
  • lamorte
    lamorte Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Dude, nice job. How long did it take and what did you do for exercise?........
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Isn't being able to see your abs the best feeling in the world?!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Girl you're looking great but that room.......... :smile:

:smile:
  • dianerml
    dianerml Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look great and your pictures are definitely motivation for me!
  • Thetera
    Thetera Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, what is your diet, and exercise plan. My problem is I crave sugar
    i still eat lots of sugar XD i try and replace it with 80% dark chocolate and fruit much as possible, but i still eat like half a cup of ice cream or some cookies every so often, i never let it take me over my calorie limit though.im not sure my diet would work for everyone, im pretty laid back about what goes into it, i make sure i get enough nutrition not to be deficient in anything, but i eat a bit too much fat and carbohydrates and i definitley don't eat as much protein as i should.
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, what is your diet, and exercise plan. My problem is I crave sugar
    i still eat lots of sugar XD i try and replace it with 80% dark chocolate and fruit much as possible, but i still eat like half a cup of ice cream or some cookies every so often, i never let it take me over my calorie limit though.im not sure my diet would work for everyone, im pretty laid back about what goes into it, i make sure i get enough nutrition not to be deficient in anything, but i eat a bit too much fat and carbohydrates and i definitley don't eat as much protein as i should.
    Well, it's working for you! You look amazing. :)
  • Debi_Dreamer
    Options
    :O
    I'm officially jealous! ^_^
    You look great!
  • Thetera
    Options
    Dude, nice job. How long did it take and what did you do for exercise?........
    bodyrock.tv! i modified it a bit added some short 2 mile runs and added v ups to her workouts if they didnt have any in them that day. i started last year actually, but i didnt really see it untill i got my weight down far enough with MFP diet. had to get the layer of fat off, then i could finally see all of the muscle i had built underneath!
  • Thetera
    Options
    You do look abs amazing, before and after, well done hun!!! (But I must be getting old cos all I could focus on is your room!!) lmao,do you know my daughter by any chance haha xx
    hahahhaaa no but im sure my mom is glad im not making this mess in her house anymore! :D
  • melissa_leah
    Options
    You look great! Can't wait till I can get there :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking at your abs.........................
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    i run 2 miles three days a week and do three workouts from http://www.bodyrock.tv/ per week. i like them because you can do them without very much equipment, i generally do them with a 25 pound backpack full of books or a medicine ball if i have time to go to the gym. i usually try to do 40 v-ups with the bodyrock workout too. depending on how hard her ab workout was that day.

How long have you been doing her her workouts. I have done a couple of them and man am I sore the next next. I do not have all of the equipment she uses.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I have that same cowboy outfit, but in black.
  • Thetera
    Options
    i run 2 miles three days a week and do three workouts from http://www.bodyrock.tv/ per week. i like them because you can do them without very much equipment, i generally do them with a 25 pound backpack full of books or a medicine ball if i have time to go to the gym. i usually try to do 40 v-ups with the bodyrock workout too. depending on how hard her ab workout was that day.

How long have you been doing her her workouts. I have done a couple of them and man am I sore the next next. I do not have all of the equipment she uses.

mhmmmm i still cant do them as fast or with as many reps as she does, i tend to do closer to 3/4ths or 1/2 what she does, and it still makes a huge difference, when i started out i didnt use any equipment because i couldnt, and i needed to build enough strength to lift me first. but she has alot of workouts without any equipment, and i tend to go back to those fairly often this one http://www.bodyrock.tv/2011/07/12/marine-corps-workout-beating-our-personal-bests/
    and
    http://www.bodyrock.tv/2011/06/09/365-rep-belly-blaster-workout/
    anddddd the amazing abs workout and the 600 rep fat burner workout are my favorites. i often replace things i cant do for equipment reasons with exercises i can do without equipment that work the same parts of the body. and with the longer ones when i started i would do one set instead of doing all those things six times. until i could do two sets or three sets or four sets. i've never made six sets of the 600 rep fat burner though! XD and i still saw results! i dont look like zuzana though :)
  • Thetera
    Options

hahahahhahahahahhahahaa!!! :D i was going to a halloween pool party XD
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options

LOL

but seriously, though, Thetera, you look amazing!! I checked out some of her workouts but thought she was too much for me... maybe I'll go check her stuff out again... the results are clearly worth the pain!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!