A real eye opener...Size 24 to Size 10...

Options

Replies

• dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    WOW, what a difference. I will have to try that with one of my skirts soon. I started at a size 22/24 and now am at a size 14/16. I will have to see how I look when I get to about 10/12 then I might take pictures in my size 22/24. You sure look great and inspire me even more. Keep up the great work. I am sending you a friend request. I need more working friends like you. I have many great working friends on here now but still would love to have more.
  • Lindaj44
    Lindaj44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...
  • sisofhoo
    Options
    That's AMAZING!! Congrats!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I love seeing an "old" progress thread "pop" back up....makes me happy to inspire others who get to share my story after the fact or actually while i'm still in the process......i'm still holding steady in the 170s and working really hard to get to the 160s by 10/13 for my 39th birthday - my original goal was 157 by my birthday but the summer got away from me and i played around with the same 5lbs up and down for about 9wks...BUTTTTTTTTTTT, those lbs are gone now and are going down and down and down and i'm really looking forward to seeing the 160s soon enough.....thanks again for the cheers and the compliments the help keep me motivated to post more pics in the near future....
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    A-MAZE-ING!!!!!!
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    AWESOME...keep up the good work!
  • MsToniBi
    Options
    That is awesome keep up the good work!! Wow such inspiration
  • JigglyPuff2011
    JigglyPuff2011 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much it is truly inspirational...Congratulations to you and continue working on you!! I know it must really feel good to be almost there thanks for considering those of us who are not that close yet. I can always use motivation....
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Those were AMAZING and very inspirational!!! Thank you for sharing.
  • scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look good! I hope to be standing in my old" pants one day too! Congrats and keep it up!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Ur smile is worth it all!
  • Debi_Dreamer
    Options
    I hope that one day I will be taking pics like this!!
    You look great! <3
  • Debi_Dreamer
    Options
    OMG that's so true! :happy:
  • BunnyBearLove
    Options
    You look great! Super happy for you! :)
  • Debi_Dreamer
    Options
    2nd pic is me wearing the size 24 jean shorts....and yes i am standing in one leg lol...
    d2376455.jpg

You could totally turn these into a cute little skirt for yourself!!

Good for you! You look fantastic!

woops, did that wrong...I meant this is so true and it would look so cute I bet!! :wink:
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome. Thanks for sharing and congrats.
  • marandas
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I'm in a 22 now and my goal is also a size 10-ish =) The dress looks great congratulations!!!!
  • Hirundo
    Hirundo Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wonderfull ! :)
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! :drinker:
  • MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    WOW!!!! YOU DID GREAT!!! IAM EXCITED !!!!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!