Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Ummm, not working? ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Didnโ€™t I decide to be spontaneous and see how that goes? How about you?

Isnโ€™t not working the highlight of any time off??

• srazamora
    Options
    If I manage to take a day trip to a beach, will it still count as a staycation?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,206 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Having spent several minutes contemplating this question, haven't I come up with an answer, or at least an opinion? Wouldn't you love to hear that opinion? No? Well, wouldn't I like to tell you anyway? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Obviously, a staycation shouldn't mean you have stayed at home, as in, did not leave your house, right? So, at first, didn't I think it might be a matter of how far you have roamed from home? But wouldn't a better determining factor be whether or not you slept at home, regardless of how far you traveled that day? ๐Ÿค”

So, couldn't a day trip to the beach, or forest, or mountain lake, etc. all be part of a staycation if you hopped in your own bed that night?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Having spent several minutes contemplating this question, haven't I come up with an answer, or at least an opinion? Wouldn't you love to hear that opinion? No? Well, wouldn't I like to tell you anyway? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Obviously, a staycation shouldn't mean you have stayed at home, as in, did not leave your house, right? So, at first, didn't I think it might be a matter of how far you have roamed from home? But wouldn't a better determining factor be whether or not you slept at home, regardless of how far you traveled that day? ๐Ÿค”

So, couldn't a day trip to the beach, or forest, or mountain lake, etc. all be part of a staycation if you hopped in your own bed that night?

Would you catch on to the sarcasm if I asked you if you thought you had thought enough about your answer to my question? ๐Ÿ˜†

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,081 Member
    Options
    If people spent as much time thinking about their dietary choices as they did their responses to these threads, would that be a good thing or a bad thing?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,995 Member
    Options
    If people spent as much time thinking about dietary choices????

Have we not had similar threads about does it count as breakfast if you eat it at miday or eat fried rice instead of cereal, does it count as water if it is flavoured or has a teabag in it?

Are some people just prone to overthinking?

Is thinking about overthinking a form of overthinking itself?

• user2757363
    user2757363 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What would happen if some newbie came on to this thread and totally disrupted it by NOT asking a question?? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    What would happen if some newbie came on to this thread and totally disrupted it by NOT asking a question?? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    Hasn't that already happened, numerous times? Isn't a friendly reprimand and/or a helpful corrective post what usually happens?

• frankwbrown
    edited August 2022
    Options
    How many minutes is several? Is it naive to think most people on MyFitnessPal already spend time thinking about their dietary choices?

Didn't I think about my dietary choices this afternoon, when I thought ordering delivery of some delicious Thai food to share with my brother for an impromptu dinner would push me over my limit, and didn't I order it anyway? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‚

(Would anyone else like some Koong Hom Pa, Panang Curry, Pad Thai, and/or General Tsao w/ White Jasmine Rice?)
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,829 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Didn't I also have Thai for dinner, trying a new Thai Yellow Curry Chicken recipe?
    0dxnboqhc0do.jpg
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,995 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that look delicious?

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,829 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Did I remember to thank you? Didn't it turn out pretty well?

Hey, has anybody seen my dustpan? Didn't I knock a small bowl of strawberries and raspberries on the floor ๐Ÿ˜ญ and don't I have shards of glass everywhere?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2022
    Options
    oh my, isn't that a disaster?
    do you have more strawberries and raspberries?

For my breakfast, aren't I having blackberries?
    Rather than saying "There's a generous amount of blackberries in my bowl of cereal", wouldn't it be more accurate to say, "There's a generous amount of cereal in my bowl of blackberries"? ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‚
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Here's a crazy idea: why don't they make hats with some kind of brim to provide a little shade? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    uyw725a29ria.png
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Can I go home now?
    https://youtu.be/PVtUlEcIoG4
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2022
    Options
    If you asked me if it was worth it, would I say "Yes"?
    vjx4wqmve6f9.png
    @Cat0703a, @cmsienk What are your vacation/time off plans, while I lay in bed recuperating (jk)?
    Stay-cation or Go-cation?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Isnโ€™t that a great medal? ๐Ÿคฉ

Join me for a coffee (currently a venti half sweet iced caramel macchiato), Frank? Having just come home from grocery shopping arenโ€™t I food prepping for the next few days? Wouldnโ€™t I invite you for dinner too but since the main includes a fair amount of mustard I figured Iโ€™d be kind and not extend the invite?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wouldn't I like to join you for coffee, although distanced in time and space? Aren't I about to go to water aerobics, but afterwards won't I be enjoying a coffee at Queen Bean Coffeehouse with some friends, where I'll show off my medal? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    (Did you notice the bear's paw holds an It's It ice cream sandwich, which they traditionally give out to the runners after then race? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Won't you try to enjoy your mustard-laden dish without me? ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, you got an ice cream sandwich? Is that why you did the race?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Why else? ๐Ÿคฃ