Get a STRONG Start with The Biggest Loser Challenge!

Options
neekepoo
neekepoo Posts: 444 Member
edited August 2022 in Challenges
5qvs4rcov1u0.jpg

Join the BLC Family, make friends and reach your goals! Registration for Round 50 closes on August 23rd. Sign up now to get your spot!

HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2022 BLC ROUND 50 IN THREE EASY STEPS!

1. Learn what the Biggest Loser Challenge is all about and meet the teams
Here's How: 2. Register for the BLC 50 Challenge
Here's How:
  • Head on over to the registration page using the link at the end of the orientation or by following this link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
  • Join the registration group by clicking on the “Join” button, (you will not be able to post to the page until you join the group).
  • Scroll down to the “Discussions” area and click on the link that reads, ☘️REGISTRATION FOR BLC50 - FALL ROUND☘️ JOIN THE REGISTRATION TEAM FIRST!
  • Read the first post on the thread and follow the directions there. You will be asked to list the teams you chose in step one.
3. Join the BLC Team
Here's How: IMPORTANT: Add Grace GRACIE6 and Alice aalley5 as friends! In doing so, they can message you with any pertinent information. They are two of the coordinators of BLC and can help you with any snafoos you come across. ;-)

Here is how to friend someone if you are not sure:
  • Click on the "Find Members" tab in the menu bar on this page.
  • Type in the user name GRACIE6 and click on the green search button and it will take you to her profile page.
  • Click on the green "Add As Friend" button.
  • On the next page, click on the green "Add As Friend" button again. You do not need to write a message.
That's it! Onces Grace accepts your request you can message each other with any questions or concerns. Don't forget to request to be Alice's friend too.
The Next Steps

Once the BLC Admin accepts your request to join the BLC Group, you will find the BLC Group link in the MFP Community Section under “My Groups”. It may take a couple of days before it shows up.
You can follow all the BLC news on the BLC Group Page including team placements which will be posted the week before the round begins.
The BLC Round 50 challenge runs from August 31st - November 23rd. but you don't have to wait! Once you are registered you are welcome to join in on the Break Challenge that is going on now. Just look for the link on the main BLC Group Page.

We can't wait for you to become part of the BLC family!

Hugs,
Nicole - Minion Cadet Squad Team

Replies

• Chicago_cat
    Chicago_cat Posts: 7 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I’d recommend joining BLC to anyone who feels they could do with support. The teams are like a little weight loss family with lots of cheering when you do well and lots of help and kindness when you are struggling. And it’s a lot of fun. The next round runs right up to the end of November so if you are looking for a bit of motivation coming up to Christmas sign up!!!
  • LindsayJB2013
    LindsayJB2013 Posts: 58 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    BLC is awesome for accountability and learning!
  • blue_5454
    blue_5454 Posts: 22 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I enjoyed my time in the BLC and am looking forward to the next round!
  • cranenicky6457
    cranenicky6457 Posts: 31 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    :) come and join us
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 1,682 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Don't wait to make a commitment for yourself! Time flies and before ya know it, you'll be at your goal!ym23b578tc75.jpg
  • cranenicky6457
    cranenicky6457 Posts: 31 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    :)
  • DAISYBELLIS1
    DAISYBELLIS1 Posts: 110 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    giphy.gif
    BLC is the place to be for support, encouragement, inspiration and a way to meet more friends
  • manniecat
    manniecat Posts: 4,551 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Join the BLC Challenge and find the support you need to meet your goals! You'll find that plus friends, motivation, and challenges to keep you going! Check out all the teams!

70r3kf8ao12i.jpg
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Thank you! Great help on my Journey to better health!!
  • manniecat
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Come check out the BLC teams and find your positive mindset!

m5hrbx2wpf3s.jpg
  • JaneGSN2
    JaneGSN2 Posts: 101 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    One of the best groups for losing weight I have found. Lots of different teams so you can find one that fits for you.
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 520 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    The BLC is one of my favorite challenges on MFP. I find the weekly themes, weekly challenges and team support extremely helpful in keeping me on track. Looking forward to BLC50!
  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,766 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    ✅ join in the fun
  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,766 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    ✅ join in the fun
  • manniecat
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Don't just wait around! Come check out the BLC Challenge teams to find the support, encouragement, and excitement that you've been looking for!

h2e85xg2ufda.gif
  • manniecat
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Don't just wait around! Come check out the BLC Challenge teams to find the support, encouragement, and excitement that you've been looking for!

h2e85xg2ufda.gif
  • manniecat
    Options

h2e85xg2ufda.gif
  • manniecat
    edited August 2022
    Options

h2e85xg2ufda.gif
  • RAINBOW36LAR
    RAINBOW36LAR Posts: 18 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
  • RAINBOW36LAR
    RAINBOW36LAR Posts: 18 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options