Success after 50? Please share!

Options
124»

Replies

• Snapshotgirl
    Snapshotgirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Long story short: it CAN be done but don't kid yourself. It's gonna be the fight of your life. It's totally worth it though.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Wow! I needed to read this forum post today. I've been up and down for 40 years and the last 10 were just up, up, up. I was about to throw in the towel as it seemed so much harder after 50. 55 now and found a good trainer who understands training and nutrition for women after 50. She's been amazing. It's all coming together to give me some hope.

Strong first post. Welcome to mfp :)
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    After decades of ups and downs and then giving up entirely, I'm trying to lose weight and gain muscle again. I would love to hear and see your success stories, particularly if you started out with your journey later in life. TIA

original poster: I hope you decide to come back. Even if you don't post anymore, reading the threads and gleaning support/information to your benefit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!