breannbear Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I lost 120 lbs since 2018. If anyone needs help or support, add me
  • HaloMoon58
    HaloMoon58 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello ! I am new to the community.
    I have 128 lbs to lose. Have lost 16 so far. Year before last I lost 75 and regained all but 15 lbs approximately.
    I started a driving job that had me out 11 hrs a day. It was not good. I had access to too many fast food and convenient stores. All I did was eat.
    Now I don’t work that job anymore.
    I joined pacer and am walking everyday and also logging my food everyday as before.
    I’m relosing but that’s okay.
    I’m so over being obese. I’m 58 yrs old can’t even remember when I was at a normal weight.
    I’m looking forward to this journey !
    We can all do this!
  • HaloMoon58
    HaloMoon58 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me as a friend that’s great too!
  • SimplyKaren32
    SimplyKaren32 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 100lbs - looking for active friends.
  • janetvj1
    janetvj1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    krlove80 wrote: »
    I have already lost over 140lbs and working on loosing another 100! We got this! :)

Have you lost it all tracking through MFP would like to be your friend need to lose 140lbs
  • janetvj1
    janetvj1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 140lbs would like some friends for support as well
  • francoisnz
    francoisnz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, initial goal is to lose 130 pounds. 11 pounds down so far this month. Here to support you all. Would be great to make some friends on the same journey and share tips and setbacks as well. A recent minor health scare has redirected my focus to being as healthy as I can be.
  • Jacki916W
    Jacki916W Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi @francoisnz ! My story is in the “introduce yourself “ thread and on my profile. I am SUPER committed to changing my life and am doing well since I made that commitment. Would love to have you as a friend - if interested, add me!
  • laron86
    laron86 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Love that there is a group for us! I am working to loose 139 pounds. I am starting at 311, I am 5'5. I am 51 and have been trying to loose the same 25 pounds for 5 years. But I have a new plan and a renewed purpose. Hoping we can all encourage each other to win
  • jane_76
    jane_76 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone: Very happy to see this group. I’m just getting started again and need to lose between 100-125 lbs. I will be doing it with clean eating and exercise (strength training and walking/running to start). Feel free to send a message/connect as friends on here. Looking forward to supporting each other. Best of luck with your health journeys!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    I am looking to lose 138 total.

Currently down 82.8 since Feb.24. You can do it!

Currently down 109.6!
  • FishTesla
    FishTesla Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Started at 364.6 Feb 21st of this year. 6'3. Been passive about losing the weight up until about 1.5 months ago.
    Diets do not work long term for me. Sure I drop weight like crazy w points or no carb..but it's the lifestyle that I can't keep going.

Started with MyFitnessPal and my renpho Bluetooth scale, only counting cals for the day.
    Set my daily limit for 1800 I figure is pretty reasonable. If I go over, it's usually no more than a total of 1900 for the day. It's already low enough so if I exceed a little bit I'm not beating myself up over it, and trying to remember just like bites, days are one at a time.

Realizing as my stomach seems to be shrinking and noticing fullness sooner, I was eating out of habit and boredom.

So far down to 343.6 as of Friday. First goal is 299. End goal 215/220.
    I really want to go primitive camping but can't because of the BiPAP I'm on due to weight, I want back into just standard XL or L clothing.

Weakness: pizza in slice or roll form.
  • nahidaalsalamat
    nahidaalsalamat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Nahida. My goal is to lose 45 to 60 pounds of my weight. I hope everyone will reach what they seek.
  • mrscooper2013
    mrscooper2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started on this 100lb journey and need an accountability buddy who cares if I go to the gym. I had to switch gyms (yikes) and I can't make myself go.
  • ValDeeD
    ValDeeD Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too, right now, my big main goal is just over 110 lbs.
  • xx_christiee
    xx_christiee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    rachelscu wrote: »
    I’m trying to lose around 150lbs. Anyone else starting with a similar goal?

I am here to lose 144lb!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • wendybegley32
    wendybegley32 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 200lbs. I've made my 7 day goal of tracking with in points. Keep up the good work!
  • Jacki916W
    Jacki916W Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have lost almost 80 pounds and I have 130 pounds left to go! I’m always looking for more friends to keep accountable with. If interested, please add me. 🤗
  • tmgarza1978
    tmgarza1978 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! My goal is to loose 100 lbs! Its hard work but slow and steady!