Who is your MFP Crush of the day? And why?

Options

Replies

• OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    @CoffeeNstilettos because she's a big perv ๐Ÿฅฐ

And there's no other pervs on mfp :smirk:

Certainly not someone with a username like yours ๐Ÿ˜

Clearly I like to cook :neutral:

And eat :neutral:

It's a food website, and clearly not a dating website :neutral:

Your username made me think of these cute pan holders that I've seen the other day.
    oh8p9l1pt05m.jpg

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Would you like me to knit you some and send them to you?

I have logistics questions. What if your handle has a bit of curve? Is that something you can knit around? Like a custom knit to fit service?

I believe that the sheaths are made of such a material that they can bend and extend to fit any shaped handle, even when the owner of the pan would like to believe that it would be too small :)

:|

I once saw a pan with two handles, both of them functional. Outliers exist, that's all I'm asking to be accounted for. Shouldn't there be molds or models used in the creation?

The chance of being a two-handled-pan is about 1 in every 5.5 million, so if you are one of the lucky ones you may take advantage of the two-for-one offer :)

And I assure you that the base model is very flexible and will suit your many requirements.

I'm gonna need a source on that statistic

I guess the other question is what happens when you just can't seem to get enough leverage with the handle? Maybe it's a poorly designed or executed handle. Are there refunds if the knitting is too loose?
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options

Your username made me think of these cute pan holders that I've seen the other day.
    oh8p9l1pt05m.jpg

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have logistics questions. What if your handle has a bit of curve? Is that something you can knit around? Like a custom knit to fit service?

I believe that the sheaths are made of such a material that they can bend and extend to fit any shaped handle, even when the owner of the pan would like to believe that it would be too small :)

I once saw a pan with two handles, both of them functional. Outliers exist, that's all I'm asking to be accounted for. Shouldn't there be molds or models used in the creation?

The chance of being a two-handled-pan is about 1 in every 5.5 million, so if you are one of the lucky ones you may take advantage of the two-for-one offer :)

And I assure you that the base model is very flexible and will suit your many requirements.

I guess the other question is what happens when you just can't seem to get enough leverage with the handle? Maybe it's a poorly designed or executed handle. Are there refunds if the knitting is too loose?

ehw4niocc134.jpg

Do you know how hard this was for me

You did not ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€
  • OnlyPans
    edited August 2022
    Options

oh8p9l1pt05m.jpg

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ehw4niocc134.jpg

qk5wb6i8exbb.gif

You dodged the loose knitting question rather inartfully. Three points from Hufflepuff.
  • OnlyPans
    Options

oh8p9l1pt05m.jpg

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ehw4niocc134.jpg

qk5wb6i8exbb.gif

You dodged the loose knitting question rather inartfully. Three points from Hufflepuff.

If the knitting is too loose then you seem to have measured your handle wrong. That sounds like a YOU problem.

geafvmkbdwia.gif
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

oh8p9l1pt05m.jpg

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚ This is great!!

oh8p9l1pt05m.jpg

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ehw4niocc134.jpg

qk5wb6i8exbb.gif

If the knitting is too loose then you seem to have measured your handle wrong. That sounds like a YOU problem.

geafvmkbdwia.gif

s9l80khpoqm5.jpg

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚ Good stuff here!

Quotes are all screwed up ๐Ÿ™„
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    @eatpolerepeat because burgers... ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    @kinetixtrainer8 that other kinetix dude can do one. I gots me an upgrade ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜‘ soโ€ฆ. Needy!
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    @eatpolerepeat because burgers... ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค

You only want me for my burgers ๐Ÿ˜ค

Gus ๐Ÿค— I always crush you

Well, i just love a girl who can almost eat as much burgers in 1 sit as me
    You are my tiny dancer crush Raych ๐Ÿ’—
  • OnlyPans
    Options

๐Ÿ˜‘ soโ€ฆ. Needy!

Not needy, just wanty

There is a significant difference between these feels
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    He knows.. because he makes me smile everyday ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Well since I don't have a particular crush ๐Ÿ˜, I'm just crushing everyone on my list today ๐Ÿ˜Œ
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

๐Ÿ˜‘ soโ€ฆ. Needy!

Not needy, just wanty

well you gotty ๐Ÿค“
    Options
    Well since I don't have a particular crush ๐Ÿ˜, I'm just crushing everyone on my list today ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Now we feel sad...
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options

Now we feel sad...

Imma fix dis:

Today I crush the whole forum! Everyone should feel wanted ๐Ÿ˜ Even you lurkers, I see you ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ’•

• OnlyPans
    Options

Now we feel sad...

Imma fix dis:

Today I crush the whole forum! Everyone should feel wanted ๐Ÿ˜ Even you lurkers, I see you ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ’•

7sj1a0iu863t.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    @kinetixtrainer9 they're throwing out these upgrades pretty quick. And I wanna pole

You wanna what ?! ๐Ÿ˜
  • OnlyPans
    Options
    @kinetixtrainer9 they're throwing out these upgrades pretty quick. And I wanna pole

You wanna what ?! ๐Ÿ˜

k54t8ckian4u.gif
  • OnlyPans
    Options
    I kinda wanna say @OnlyPans because I think he would be annoyed by my attention

I think it's less about me and a lot more about your

pansexuality :neutral:
  • OnlyPans
    edited September 2022
    Options

That was the daddiest of all dad jokes

Now I want you even more

You promise this
    nc3ncn2twnw5.gif

Might go more like this though
    piwk53mu7mbe.gif

:ohwell:
  • OnlyPans
    edited September 2022
    Options

That was the daddiest of all dad jokes

Now I want you even more

You promise this
    nc3ncn2twnw5.gif

Might go more like this though
    piwk53mu7mbe.gif

:ohwell:

I'm good at handling pans, I promise

I have no doubt. You have prodigious skill-ets.

f7560jo60bdj.gif