What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Gee, thanks everybody, for making me remember the fact I never attended any of my school homecoming or proms, on account of getting turned down by every girl I worked up the courage to ask, and therefore had no willpower left to go stag.

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't have a prom date either (at my school there was only one prom when you graduated) -- so I just went with a group of other friends who were single
    I think a lot of people went in friend groups. I was just a dork with a pastor’s kid boyfriend.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    My undercut is about an inch and a half long now and it looks ridiculous
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Gee, thanks everybody, for making me remember the fact I never attended any of my school homecoming or proms, on account of getting turned down by every girl I worked up the courage to ask, and therefore had no willpower left to go stag.

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't have a prom date either (at my school there was only one prom when you graduated) -- so I just went with a group of other friends who were single
    I think a lot of people went in friend groups. I was just a dork with a pastor’s kid boyfriend.

This is cute, though
    we broke up at his prom (not pictured)😬 🤦‍♀️

• TwitchyMagee
    Options

This is cute, though

3s1uhpm2y5sx.jpg

Okay, not as cute now 😂

I ruin everything 🤣❤️

• TwitchyMagee
    Options

This is cute, though

3s1uhpm2y5sx.jpg

Okay, not as cute now 😂

I ruin everything 🤣❤️

Were you the dump-er or the dump-ee?

It was mutual. I was extremely uncomfortable around his friends and the unfamiliar surroundings and was probably acting a little mean and at the end of the night when we should’ve been making hickeys we just broke up

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Not enough minutes in my hours. My to-do list is wayy too long today.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,579 Member
    Options
    My ex.
    It’s been a roller coaster lately. 🤨
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    High school formal dances. Why do girls have to have a different dress that they will likely never wear again - but my son can wear some chucks with slacks and nice shirt and good to go - I’m just salty cuz I gotta take my daughter to get a homecoming dress and I’m a cheap *kitten* 🤷‍♂️

It could be far worse than just buying a dress. We "needed" matching clutch, earrings and necklace, tiara 😐 shoes, new underwear, professional hair, makeup and nails.. and to top it off a white limo which thankfully 3 of her friends chipped in for. Man, it was a huge production. She did look like a princess though, stunning.. and I look back on those pictures and see how radiant and happy she was it was worth it. 🙂
    She found one online - didn’t like any at the stores. She happy so all good - 👍
    I think I’ve shared this before. Check out the matching earrings and necklace. No tiara unfortunately. But you can’t see are the elbow length fingerless lace gloves😂
    uhe9rsj3cw13.jpeg

Woot woo.. so you've always been stunning 😍
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    High school formal dances. Why do girls have to have a different dress that they will likely never wear again - but my son can wear some chucks with slacks and nice shirt and good to go - I’m just salty cuz I gotta take my daughter to get a homecoming dress and I’m a cheap *kitten* 🤷‍♂️

It could be far worse than just buying a dress. We "needed" matching clutch, earrings and necklace, tiara 😐 shoes, new underwear, professional hair, makeup and nails.. and to top it off a white limo which thankfully 3 of her friends chipped in for. Man, it was a huge production. She did look like a princess though, stunning.. and I look back on those pictures and see how radiant and happy she was it was worth it. 🙂
    I think I’ve shared this before. Check out the matching earrings and necklace. No tiara unfortunately. But you can’t see are the elbow length fingerless lace gloves😂
    uhe9rsj3cw13.jpeg

Thanks Jo. Would you believe I thought I was fat?🤦‍♀️ I mean look at those collar bones

• slimgirljo15
    Options

uhe9rsj3cw13.jpeg

Thanks Jo. Would you believe I thought I was fat?🤦‍♀️ I mean look at those collar bones

Smh.. yeah, me too. Actually for a brief time I ran a couple hours everyday and hardly ate. Thankfully I realised after I fainted a few times that what I was doing wasn't healthy.
    You certainly were and are a beauty though. 😍
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

uhe9rsj3cw13.jpeg

Smh.. yeah, me too. Actually for a brief time I ran a couple hours everyday and hardly ate. Thankfully I realised after I fainted a few times that what I was doing wasn't healthy.
    You certainly were and are a beauty though. 😍
    I’m glad we know better now🤗

• gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    my husband is in a horrible mood which makes me in a horrible mood
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    My ex - she over shares and explains - if you can’t do something I don’t need to know why and don’t need a 2 paragraph explanation- just say nah I can’t do it and it’s all good - idk maybe. I over simplify chit 🤷‍♂️
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    My ex - she over shares and explains - if you can’t do something I don’t need to know why and don’t need a 2 paragraph explanation- just say nah I can’t do it and it’s all good - idk maybe. I over simplify chit 🤷‍♂️

You're just so....chill. People need to learn how to be JUST. LIKE. YOU.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Rainy weekends 😫
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Crying for what feels like no reason.. 🥺 I hate those teary days.

Sometimes you gotta cry that chit out jo - hugs yo
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,579 Member
    Options

((Hugs)) so sorry, maybe it’s the rain. 💗
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options

((Hugs)) so sorry, maybe it’s the rain. 💗

9funh25twv9v.gif