Starting Again

Options
Hello all!! I've used MFP in the past and have found success with it. Currently at the heaviest I've ever been and just feeling really low. Would love to meet some new fitness friends who will motivate me and who I can motivate in return!!

Replies

• pollohermano12
    pollohermano12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. Like you , I could also use encouragement. 40 pounds lost in the last 75 days for me through intermittent fasting. OMAD. (one meal a day) Using MFP for carb and sugar intake .
  • castaflyblue
    castaflyblue Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New again to MFP, with over 100 pounds to lose. Intermittent fasting sounds interesting. Is it hard?
  • jodymaro1
    jodymaro1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Me too have returned. So far lost 3 lbs this week yay! Keto lifestyle is the best. Feel free to add me anyone !
  • JeannineDeagle
    JeannineDeagle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon - I am new as well and would love some friends for accountability. Thank you J
  • jodymaro1
    jodymaro1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like!
  • BarbMessimer
    BarbMessimer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    New again to MFP, with over 100 pounds to lose. Intermittent fasting sounds interesting. Is it hard?

Not really. Basically, you eat 2 meals a day to begin with, spaced 6-8 hours apart with no snacking. Drink water, unsweet tea or black coffee to keep your body hydrated. That's it. No particular diet but try to cut out the foods we know aren't good for us. I'll send you a friend request.
  • GlennMcMillan
    GlennMcMillan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome backhtymucf1pzbg.gif